my autoflowers are behaving oddly.

O

Octopuss

hey lads and lasses,
I'm into week 9 of my autoflowers growth, according to the packs they should be almost ready. although I did FIM and LST them, and even with factoring in mistakes I've made, ( it's my 1st grow ) I thought that they should be much futher down the line...
A friend suggested I should put them onto 12/12 just to see if anything happens. I'm getting worried that they might die without flowering because, autoflowers life cycle runs on age rather than light received...

here is a close up, and the nutes i use,

Any ideas? 31052011286.jpg28052011276.jpg27052011275.jpg

Friend is Right Octopuss...put them onto 12/12...and if the suddenly woof into full bud..you have photosensitive canna.

I did FIM and LST them

Both would put "stops" on her..
but..
they should have recovered by now..

which Auto is it..we do have a few on site that we have seen people having problems with...

4-7 days on 12/12 an you will know for certain.

Keep us informed..

which Auto is it..we do have a few on site that we have seen people having problems with...

4-7 days on 12/12 an you will know for certain.

Keep us informed..

Sweet.
I have 3 afghan kush, 2 amnesia, and 1 obsession. check out my page for pics!
and thank you for your much appreciated attention

Octopuss!

Strange to have several strains of autos NOT auto....like Wiz said, you'll know in several days...I've got an afghan kush (WOS)...going right now...

the seeds were given to me so i just planted them!
but yeah I'm just trying to be patient.
I've also got a temp problem, it's warm enough where i am, and am struggling to keep temps under 30 c. poxy.

also the seeds were all from the same company, I was thinking that they might be feeding off each other hormonally, because the obsession is 2 weeks younger than the others but it has caught up with the others and is in the same preflower state... Interesting to say the least.

How do,
My afghan kush, 3 of them, seem to be flowering properly now, the calyxs are getting fatter, but the amnesia and Obsession still seem to be lagging behind.
5 days on 12/12, I'll put some pics up later as it is night time for them now...

a week or so later, the afghan a flowering, Amnesia is still doing nowt. obsession is in the same boat.
Obsession also had a fall last night, about an 8 foot fall!! no huge damage, I'm very lucky there. thought it would break in half watching it fall with head in hands!

aaahhhh the slow motion induced by perpetual plant death! i had a snap, it was above one branch with one leaf. she's recovering... thankfully, but it'll take a while. i've also got an afghan kush WOS, popped her seed on the 20th of last month and she's been sexed now for over a week, developing her 4 pair of 3 spoked leaves with the 5th set all tiny but still visible.

does this make enough sense for anyone to maybe give me a rough timeframe as to when i should expect her to start flowering? i only have the one as she came fee and i was torn between buying them and a pack of Mi5 so i was delighted to get one as a freebie and the reviews of it jus make me not wanna fuck it up!

hey VT, I'm sorry I havent replied earlier,
I dont know a whole lot about growing as I'm
just learning, but auto's are usually around 8-10weeks life cycle. so maybe after 7/8 weeks.
My plants have all just died. rot root. devestated so I am. look at the pics on my page.

Back