New Grower My first grow

This morning two plants checked in at 12–13% on the moisture meter, 3 others about 17% and 1 at 20%. I just trimmed and bagged the first two because I’ll be busy tonight when they hit the perfect 11% lol. I don’t trim super tight because I mostly roll joints and small sugar leaves are welcome.
After these two plants each had 1-1.5 ounces removed due to powdered mildew, Strawbba the Hut weighed in at 91g (3.25oz) and a Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker x Samsquanch weighed 100g (3.5oz). I put them in 1/4 pound bags with a meter and into my wine cooler which is set to 60 degrees and covered with Mephisto stickers to keep the light out. See you after the next trim and bag and in the meantime, happy growing! Peace

Strawbba the Hut 3.25 oz
View attachment 1504055View attachment 1504056

SN x SW x SS 3.5 oz
View attachment 1504060View attachment 1504061

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! That’s awesome hahahaa thanks man!

Apparently the pic of the badge won’t download but it does indeed say I got one for completing my first grow. Very cool thanks again guys, I can’t wait to finish this harvest and drop some beans!

Apparently the pic of the badge won’t download but it does indeed say I got one for completing my first grow. Very cool thanks again guys, I can’t wait to finish this harvest and drop some beans!

showz up jus fine on my end :thumbsup: ppp

I always grow a variety. Unless you've found someone that you absolutely love or works for a medical condition. If i grow a ton of 1 strain and just smoke that for a while, I'll build up a crazy high tolerance and will get tired of it after a bit :shrug:
Yeah I'm in the same boat man. My last run was 9 strains and man did it stay interesting. I might find a few keepers for perpetual runs eventually but I love being able to do variety.

Harvest is looking top notch man! Definitely curious to see how the owl pellets smoke is after curing. Bet it feels great having your first harvest under your belt. Know what strains your doing next yet?

Thanks Dank I’ll let you know in a month what it smokes like but I can also tell you now from the joint I’m holding that it’s going to be fruity and smooth. And I’m 99% sure I’m going to grow a Skywalker OG and a Sour Stomper in 5gal pots. Now that I’ve grown a full tent I’d like to enjoy a little more breathing room. Plus I have a huge head start on personal inventory now lmao. I took apart the tent with the light to disinfect the mildew and I’ll leave it down until it’s the next dry tent. When the last current bud is trimmed and bagged I’ll set up for a grow and drop my seeds.

Back