My theory on the Canna root system in organically grown EarthBoxes.

I am about to start a fresh Earthbox run in my main tent after experimenting with them in my lung tent. I am also going to try to run two autos per Earthbox, but I worry that I will run out of space. When trying two autos per in my lung tent, the two SODK in one Earthbox with living soil are seriously competing for space. The single SODK in an Earthbox using Growdots started slow, but then took off during stretch and is now larger than the two in living soil. The third Earthbox has a Purple Haze and CBD Crack 1-1. This was a mistake as the CBD Crack is easily a foot taller than the Purple Haze. I have had to raise the lights twice because the CBD Crack has grown into it and is shading out the Purple Haze hiding below. I will likely harvest three of the tallest CBD Crack colas that are shading the Purple Haze a tad early as they are all cloudy now and I hope to get some more light onto the Purple Haze.

My new run I am doing five Earthboxes in my 5X5 main tent with two Autos each. The intention is to move the Earthbox with the two Hubbabubbasmelloscopes out of the main tent and into the Lung tent when it starts to get bigger so I can spread it out. The other cultivars I am growing are all labeled as "medium" plants, so I think height-wise they should be okay to share a tent and I will be able to spread 8 plants out to get a full relatively even canopy.

Ahhhhh.......I'm keeping things simple in EBs.
Big girls go in Regulars and smaller girls go in Jrs. Probally not that important with this girl with her structure, but the tent is getting netting for them as they will need the support late in flower.
I'll be planting today.
Reg EB gets planted on one end and laid over.
Jrs just get planted in the center.

Attachments

• IMG_20220504_205210729_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220504_205210729_HDR.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 35
Back