new site, new Free Giveaway!

Guess what came today!!! Thanks @Greenleaf Nutrients :cool1:

PXL_20230412_224848553.jpg

So ya, new nutrients...any recommendations on how many grams per gallon?
Don't know about grams/gal/
@pop22 uses 500-550 TOTAL ppm in every watering in soil @ 6.2pH I believe.
Total ppm means base water ppm + nutes = 500-550ppm
My first ever run was using that method in Roots Organic Original. Great results......especially for a first canna grow.

Don't know about grams/gal/
@pop22 uses 500-550 TOTAL ppm in every watering in soil @ 6.2pH I believe.
Total ppm means base water ppm + nutes = 500-550ppm
My first ever run was using that method in Roots Organic Original. Great results......especially for a first canna grow.
Right on! I've not run it with tap water as my water has way too much Iron. So I've only used Megacrop with RO water. I run with 500 ppms from sprout to beggining of flower , then up it to 550. Some Photoperiods want a little more but I never exceed 600 ppms.

Mine arrived a couple days ago !! Been crazy busy. Almost ready for some new runs and of course some greenhouse action. Just need to figure out what I wanna do. I need to sell my 4x8 and get a 2x4 to reclaim my grow room for guest/grandkids bedroom :joy:
Lots of changes in the works and of course life getting in the way of all that !! Thank you so much @Greenleaf Nutrients !!!
Need to figure out how to use this now lol
155F84BE-8986-460D-8CB8-EB7F236D649A.jpeg

I just want to say that I started germinating some seeds a few weeks back in some water and as soon as the beans open I put them into small biodegradable pots for another 2 weeks before transplanting them into their permanent 5 gal fabric pots. After 2 weeks of watering and after adding some myco to kickstart root formation I had only one of 4 pop and put on leaves so my thought is why reinvent the wheel after putting three more seeds in water to get them opened and all three go into the pots that the 3 other seeds didn't pop in. Well I get the SEA-K kelp extract and put a teaspoon or so in a half gallon of PH'd water to try it out and a day later ALL 6 of the seeds are poking their heads outta the soil. Ether it's a heck of a coincidence or that Sea-K kelp extract is REALLY GOOD SHIT! I have 7 seedlings now!

Back