new site, new Free Giveaway!

The mixing directions on the Sea-K kelp give quite a range of concentrations.

What is a safe rate to feed soil in combination with part 1

Same question as foliar weekly.

What are the symptoms of too much Sea-K?
Its really flexible, I don't think its possible to overdose on this either. 0.5g per Gallon is a safe foliar dosage for sure.
Is mega crop organic? If anyone knows?
It has a lot of organics, benefits the soil and microbes/biome, but is not OMRI certified "organic" because it also has salts to provide nutrients (which are super concentrated and effective)
Yeah, I don't know if the name is local or not, but when I was stationed at 32nd St Naval Station, Chula Vista was known as Chula Wanna with it's closeness to Tijuana.
National City, just outside the base, was known as Nasty City....and it was!
you got it, thats us :D
You can still use organics with MC when applied at proper rates. It's not detrimental to the flora and fauna in your soil.
I worked with a friend in the mid west with his farm program. I had an established cover crop program with multiple cover crops and he wanted to improve his soil and bottom line. His son has a degree in Ag and MC is one of the fertilizers they use and the only one they buy. I specifically asked him of the impact of the use of MC on the microbes and he said it was minimal if any.
yes, Mega Crop can benefit the microbes, because it has inside kelp, fulvics, humics, aminos, vitamins, etc...
So ya, new nutrients...any recommendations on how many grams per gallon?
4-5g per Gallon is a pretty safe spot to start
I just want to say that I started germinating some seeds a few weeks back in some water and as soon as the beans open I put them into small biodegradable pots for another 2 weeks before transplanting them into their permanent 5 gal fabric pots. After 2 weeks of watering and after adding some myco to kickstart root formation I had only one of 4 pop and put on leaves so my thought is why reinvent the wheel after putting three more seeds in water to get them opened and all three go into the pots that the 3 other seeds didn't pop in. Well I get the SEA-K kelp extract and put a teaspoon or so in a half gallon of PH'd water to try it out and a day later ALL 6 of the seeds are poking their heads outta the soil. Ether it's a heck of a coincidence or that Sea-K kelp extract is REALLY GOOD SHIT! I have 7 seedlings now!
The Sea-K is I think the most concentrated/effective Seaweed product on the market now. Its cold temperature extracted which leaves it as a neutral yellow color (instead of the typical black/dark green color from chrlorophyll). It definitely provides a lot to the plants, and is probably the most effective supplement you can buy for plants (outside of NPK main ingredients)
i got my order in about 2-3 days.. darn ziploc didnt work on the mc but cant complain!
thanks @Greenleaf Nutrients !
yeah, we need to adjust the markings on the bag, it should be opened from the BACK side, but there isn't a clear way to specify that.

sames here. but i think i may of done it wrong lol View attachment 1584353i think i needs to be done very carefully​

it needs to be opened on the back side, we need to add graphics on the bags to indicate that :( oops
Is this a new formulation or same as before?
We updated the formula in late 2022. Its compatible in usable to previous versions, but more effective/higher quality.
doesnt seem to dissolve fully?
can you take a picture? usually after 12 hours it should be 99% dissolved.
Thank you @Greenleaf !!!!! Just placed my order.

Just in time too.....I have a little bit lect of the first bag I purchased.

The bag I bought is the version 3, is this still the version in use?

Or has it been tweaked?
this is the latest version released in Nov 2022.

TY TY for looking out for us! Im sure it will pay you back 10x get me on the teet lol Mama? lol JK TY TY

@Tom Bombadil , mix it in warm water, not hot. I usually mix mine after a 40 sec microwave of 8oz water. Takes my room temp (65F) water to 75 deg. Then I set aside for 12 h, ph, adjust if needed and apply. Same with Sea-k about 90f water (8 oz) dissolves in a minute or two.

Latest results from my megacrop run in my 4x4 tent, maybe 1 week left before i harvest these 25 girls

Fat buds for sure
20230419_212956.jpg
20230419_213329.jpg
20230419_213920.jpg
20230419_213935.jpg
20230419_212821.jpg
20230419_212840.jpg

Megacrop, the best product i have ever used, i use it with my pepper and tomato plants too with great results as well. i don't plan on switching brands any time soon! 1 part MC for me!

hi guys, sorry for not being so active in the past few years. Covid hit supply chains pretty hard, we have been growing a lot of barely struggling to manage any free time for community feedback or promos. Also, hope the new site works out well, I saw they switched domains a few weeks back.

So, we finally have a bunch of new stock ready, and want to reward everyone with a Free Promo giveaway. This will be a genuine free giveaway, meaning you don't even have to pay for shipping. We just ask that you keep it 1 per person/household, because these type of promos can eat up a huge amount of costs pretty quick with product + shipping costs around the world! Anyways, here the promo, its for a free bag of our new Mega Crop in 3lb / 1.36kg size, and free Sea-K Seaweed extract (best quality available). Read and follow the instructions carefully if you want in. thanks! :headbang:

View attachment 1580536:pighug:
Lets go nutrients!

@Greenleaf Nutrients
Girls are in the 20-30 day range. They got a kelp foliar feeding before, during and after mixing the water for my Earthboxes. Weighed out .17 for 1000ml, so I added a bit of water. The girls were mad at me for getting their 'Doo's' wet and were quite wilted. I zipped them up and posted in my log. The last thin I do before crashin is check the girls.
What a response! All girls were praying their asses off! Very dramatic response! This version does smell much better. These girls had a bit of a rough start with gnats. I used this along with other things as a soil drench to help bring the roots around. I'm sure it helped quite a bit in their recovery.
Their foliar feeding response was quite dramatic! How long can the kelp be used once mixed?

@Greenleaf Nutrients
Girls are in the 20-30 day range. They got a kelp foliar feeding before, during and after mixing the water for my Earthboxes. Weighed out .17 for 1000ml, so I added a bit of water. The girls were mad at me for getting their 'Doo's' wet and were quite wilted. I zipped them up and posted in my log. The last thin I do before crashin is check the girls.
What a response! All girls were praying their asses off! Very dramatic response! This version does smell much better. These girls had a bit of a rough start with gnats. I used this along with other things as a soil drench to help bring the roots around. I'm sure it helped quite a bit in their recovery.
Their foliar feeding response was quite dramatic! How long can the kelp be used once mixed?
Anyone knows how long the kelp keeps? I've found an amount and rate that works well and if a tiny bit is left, I give it to Bob the Ivy.
The kelp is pretty dramatic. I think adding a touch of aminos, for feed and a surfactant, with EM1 added to the effectiveness.
And those that are using it, is weekly working well? Anyone using it like every 4 or 5 days with no problems?

Back