new site, new Free Giveaway!

@Greenleaf Nutrients I can’t find part a in stock in any size anywhere. Restock coming really soon I hope.
They told me there were making some changes and it should be ready around July.. So hopefully it will be available by then otherwise I may be ordering some jacks to substitute in:thumbsup:

They told me there were making some changes and it should be ready around July.. So hopefully it will be available by then otherwise I may be ordering some jacks to substitute in:thumbsup:
Yeah I always order before I need so I’m good for a bit, but I was gonna turn around and run another tent as soon as these were done. I won’t have enough for another run. Fingers crossed they get it on the shelves soon. I’ll be grabbing a 25lb bag this time. That’ll keep me good for a couple years.

After testing for a few weeks as foliar I can say for sure this kelp is more effective than what I had been using.

This is at 1/4 tsp per gallon once a week.

I'll have to run additional tests to isolate the kelp from the nutrients, but for sure the 1 part is a very easy effective, and inexpensive way to go.

I've also been waiting on that part A. I use RDWC so I've been kind of scared to try the 1 part though I've read people had no problems with it in hydro setups.

What one part with growers choice coco can do...seakelp, Sweet candy, and bud explosion...running ppm at 850 to 900....
20230619_194201.jpg

Back