new site, new Free Giveaway!

Hand water....thats just what they are called....
Oh ok cool. Great results by the way. What pH did you set your water at during flower?

Hey @Greenleaf Nutrients is there any update on when the 2 part is going to be instock? I see there is some 2lb bags available but that’s it.. Is that the new stock/formula or old?
The 2lb bags are old stock. The new stock should be ready in USA for shipment next week finally! Canada should be early September.

Thanks for the giveaway promotion....my plants are loving it....just chopped this....grown in megacrop and coco....in 5gal RS bags...on ac infinity self watering grow bases....View attachment 1616056View attachment 1616053
wow super dank !
is this offer still going on ????? thanks
super, Dm us!

The 2lb bags are old stock. The new stock should be ready in USA for shipment next week finally! Canada should be early September.

wow super dank !

super, Dm us!
Thanks this is cause of you guys....I can't thank you enough for the love you show to us all...and the beast plants they grow....I'm loving it....it's MC my way! And it's working for me great....

Last edited:
Perfect I am about out of my 2 part I'll be looking it Do you know what's different in the new formula? Just curious thanks for getting back to me.. Thank you for the promo been using the seakelp and really liking much higher quality product then my previous brand.. I also started a plant in the 1 part since it had been awhile and you were generous enough to give it out:thanks::worship:

Night Owl Bubblegum Queen Day 14 cruising along she’ll get foliar feed tonight and more MC 1 part :headbang: :toke:

IMG_5809.jpeg

IMG_5810.jpeg

IMG_5811.jpeg

Back