new site, new Free Giveaway!

Perfect I am about out of my 2 part I'll be looking it Do you know what's different in the new formula? Just curious thanks for getting back to me.. Thank you for the promo been using the seakelp and really liking much higher quality product then my previous brand.. I also started a plant in the 1 part since it had been awhile and you were generous enough to give it out:thanks::worship:

Night Owl Bubblegum Queen Day 14 cruising along she’ll get foliar feed tonight and more MC 1 part :headbang: :toke:
Its an updated Part A formula. Its still compatible with Jacks 5-12-26, but actually more concentrated and also includes our new SeaK seaweed highest quality extract in the formula. More soluble, better pH stable too.

1690796397546.png

Well its out now! but has it always been so much more expensive compared to part B? Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember paying this much last time.

Its an updated Part A formula. Its still compatible with Jacks 5-12-26, but actually more concentrated and also includes our new SeaK seaweed highest quality extract in the formula. More soluble, better pH stable too.

View attachment 1620029

Sweet thank you for the info much appreciated.. I see it’s available now curious before I order is there any coupon codes for AFN members? :biggrin::d5:

Sweet thank you for the info much appreciated.. I see it’s available now curious before I order is there any coupon codes for AFN members? :biggrin::d5:
hi we have coupon MC21 currently which is 15% discount. Possibly some promos/giveaways too in the future!

hi we have coupon MC21 currently which is 15% discount. Possibly some promos/giveaways too in the future!
Thank you! I just used the coupon and decided to stop buying little bags lol i did try the code on amazon which did not work but i'm happy it didn't, was cheaper on https://greenleafnutrients.com/

I was shocked y'all offered free shipping on the 25lb bag

megacropcoupon.png

Sweet thank you I had found that shortly after I posted.. Already ordered with the code and it should be here today :woohoo1:
Thank you! I just used the coupon and decided to stop buying little bags lol i did try the code on amazon which did not work but i'm happy it didn't, was cheaper on https://greenleafnutrients.com/

View attachment 1622754

Same for me said screw it and just bought a 25lb bag of part A.. I should be good for minute now :doh::headbang:

Now that’s a bag of plant food :yoinks::headbang: Little more than I expected need to figure out a better way to store cause this will last awhile. I normally use mason jars but don’t think I have enough for this much:doh:
IMG_5954.jpeg
IMG_5955.jpeg

View attachment 1622754
Good God man that's a lot of food! Are you starting a cannabis farm?:biggrin:
I know if I bought that much, I would definitely put my vacuum bag sealer to work!

@Greenleaf Nutrients I have your 1 part and got some questions......

I have a well and water is hard water, 250 ppm, it tests as almost all calcium, little to no iron etc....

Is the one part suitable for my water? If so what rate would you recommend to start with?

Should I use RO, really don't want to...

Back