New to growing/forums

Reaction score
hello all,
First and foremost I'm new to using any kind of forums so please bare with me if I post in wrong areas/wrong topics of the like. I'm also very new to auto growing and have just started my first grow. I'm just looking for advice and tips from those who are more experienced. As a background, I do have quite a bit of research knowledge so I'm not a total noob, but when it comes to practical knowledge I have very little. Here is what I have going on now:
1 two week old dwarf low flyer autofem in a 4 gallon pot and two more that are germinating almost ready for planting (I have white widow autofem on the way so I'd like to have a total of 5 plants)
I'm growing in a 4x4x6.5ft tent (originally had a 2x2x3ft tent until I got the bigger one last night.
I'm working with a 300w equivalent Mars LED light approximately 2.5ft from seedling.
Seedling is planted in miraclegrow potting mix with no added nutrients yet ( I have 3:1:2 miraclegrow nutrients I plant to water with during next watering. Also have not tested/played with any PH when watering
I have a small fan circulating air in the tent with a makeshift exhaust with another fan. I have an exhaust set up with scrubber and ducting (442cfm) on the way. Temp is a bit high right now at about 85 degrees. There are two sets of leaves as of now.
That's all I can think of at the current moment. Hope my pics turned out ok. I'm also bringing back nearly dead lavender and thyme which is beside the seedling lol Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated again thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0127.JPG
    IMG_0127.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    304.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    208 KB · Views: 135
Welcome man,dont sweat the small stuff bro,we'll get you sorted.Nice deal on the new tent man. ill be doing the same soonest I hope. PH n stuff is not my field but the tips on the nice looking weelings are a lil lite in color,something to watch and of course the temps need to slide down a tick but all looks great man. and again welcome and happy harvesting

Welcome man,dont sweat the small stuff bro,we'll get you sorted.Nice deal on the new tent man. ill be doing the same soonest I hope. PH n stuff is not my field but the tips on the nice looking weelings are a lil lite in color,something to watch and of course the temps need to slide down a tick but all looks great man. and again welcome and happy harvesting

Thanks man I appreciate it! I think the color is distorted with the led in person they appear to be a healthy green. Also do you know how to delete this thread, I realized I posted it in wrong area and reposted in new growers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope lol cant help you there. Im the least tech savy dude around. you can actually hit report if you want and just say could you guy please move this to new growers? Thanks..FNG LOL That or someone will be by before to too long n do that for you LOL

Back