Nice 1 Mum!

Ridiculous! The thing that pisses me off is, the ones behind these ludacris laws probably have access to, and smoke, some of the best weed out there! How the hell they gonna demand that if she gives her child cannabis, it be through vape or smoke? Are they doctors to say this is the most effective way for the child to take his treatments? If their child needed medical marijuana, I highly doubt they'd be giving it to them through smoke or vape. Fucking idiots seem to be the ones to rule the world and make the laws

Agreed! Poor little lad has all those seizures I bet it's awful for the little guy I feel sorry for him. Canna is such a wonderous plant, it's good for everyone, young and old!

Peace
NB

Flucking right mate...Dirty Clunts! They can all go spin on this! "Swivel"

I`d do Fluckin` life, t`have my Brother back! ...Mofo Clunts!!!

My apologies...I let m`emotions get the better of me there (for a moment!) :peace:

Last edited:
If you feel that strongly about it, I'm sure you have a reason. No apologies needed over here.

Like I said...I`m sorry for my bastardized expletives, but not my sentiment. Canna is a wonderful medicine and should be treated as such.It`s also great for social events, no proven addiction and if y`lucky, you could come out of an evening of fun and joviality and possibly be healthier! lol Oh and if y`get get in to hobbyist growing, then you have a reason t`stay out of stooopid scenarios...:Sharing One:

If I had known about RSO/Canna Oil a few months earlier I probably could have saved my Dad... I feel you Krug. But, good, bad or indifferent... Everything happens for a reason. Or rather the timeline of events.. If you get me... Now it's our turn to help others to not have to go thru what we did.

I also appreciate all the rep from you lately. You're one of the reasons I stay here and .enjoy being more active lately. Mates like you bro. This tokes for you!

Cheers Reb, the feeling`s mutual my friend...:Sharing One:

Krug...I appreciate and share your feelings (with a few less expletives tho..lol)
As in the article you shared with us, the majority of mothers will do any within their power to whatever necessary for their child(ren).
With the risks in mind, Mandy McKnight says breaking the law is a concern for her family.
"Am I scared that I'm breaking the law? Yes, I am. But I'm more scared for Liam if we don't. I'm scared if we don't do anything, what would happen to him."
Within the family's Dravet Syndrome support group 14 children died last year, she says.
"Cannabis was a last resort for us. We don't have time to wait for clinical trials."
So, every day at dinner, Liam eats about a tablespoon of cannabis mixed with coconut oil.
Liam is getting the cannabis he needs...in a more appropriate manner...
In the same article..

Last month, Minnesota mother Angela Brown was charged for medicating her son with cannabis oil. She faces up to two years in prison and $6,000 (£3,800) in fines.

There is an organization Moms For Medical Marijuana and I've heard of a few others...
CannaMoms are in Florida
Moms Rally to Legalize Medical Marijuana - For Their Kids
They call themselves -- the CannaMoms.
“I joined the CannaMoms because we were desperate mothers trying to save our children.”

Out-Of-State ‘Cannamoms’ Visit Bay Area To Get Medical Marijuana For Their Kids
They’re living in a gray area of the law. Coming to California to obtain a medicinal marijuana card when they aren’t living in the state is likely illegal.They don’t care. They’ll do whatever it takes. And they’ve come to learn what they can about the drug, and this is the place to do that.
“In almost every state of the union, the state of medical marijuana resources is horribly poor, they’re the dark ages. California has been in this Renaissance period for a very long time,” said Kymron deCesare of Steep Hill Analytics.

The legal issue is not the only thing we are fighting. There are few medical schools that have accepted cannabis as a treatment...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...juana-for-children/2014/03/02/296ad1e2-9a38-1
The epilepsy community is divided on the issue. The Epilepsy Foundation, which represents patients and their families, said in late February that it backs efforts to legalize medical marijuana for use in pediatric epilepsy patients. But the American Epilepsy Society, which represents physicians and other professionals working in the field of epilepsy, says the treatment “may not be advisable due to lack of information on safety and efficacy.”
Sharon Levy, an assistant professor of pediatrics at Harvard Medical School and chair of the American Academy of Pediatrics committee on substance abuse, said she’s a strong proponent of studying and developing medications from the active ingredients in marijuana. But she does not support the idea of parents choosing the plant they think would be best, making their own oral preparations and guessing at proper dosage without knowing long-term side effects.

Back