Indoor NiceNEasy's trials and tribulations.

Day 13.

Not at the 2-week mark yet, but all going well. Keeping to 3/4 nute strength & having the slightest of tip burn. Hopefully we shall see what the sex is by next week. I'll have one of each & both to be purple, please.

full

full

Day 25.

Confirmation that both plants are fully female, and one looks like she will have some colour. Quite hard to see at the moment, a very light violet colour. This should darken as we get older. I'm happy to see any colour at all.

Some overfeeding issues on both plants, as I have been using soil veg feeds but in clay balls. Nothing to worry about though, and should be sorted now.

As both my plants are female, I've put in a few Black Dragon F4 seeds into soak to see if I can get my male from there. All these Forgetful Dragons have had a high female to male ratio, which may have something to do with the female parent being femmed, so going back to the parents on the hunt.

full

full

full

full

Day 28.

Week 4 my little plants are working madly. The colour is starting to show nicely on one of them, and both are getting a little internodal leggy - like the female parent. I have started another 3 Black Dragon F4 in soil solo's, looking for a 'good male'. That is Day 1 for those.

full

full

full

full

That's looking really nice. And... you changed your name! I nearly didn't catch it. How've you been?

Cheers dude, yes name change. Trying to keep up with the kids on Instagram / merging profiles & hoping that when the UK canna prohibition comes to an end I can get a running start in it. There's a term my boss likes to bandy about 'challenging'. That is what I'll call the last few months lol.

Day 45 (6.4Wk)

We continue. Day 45 plants starting to look very nice, if a little hungry in the leaf. I also have 3 Black Dragon F4 @ Week 1 & another 3 @ Day 1 - all looking for that elusive male.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Back