Indoor NiceNEasy's trials and tribulations.

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
Alright folks. Thought I'd try a single thread option for a change, instead of multiple outputs. For those of you who only want a straight forward 'grow a plant and smoke it' thread, then this will may not be for you. If you like a bit of experimentation, breeding, some weirdness, and probably little result at the end, then you are most likely in for a treat.

For those who have not seen one of my threads before (the vast majority of you), here is the low down on the NiceNEasy weed machine.

I've been growing properly for about 10 years now, smoking for 30. I only grow for myself, no one other than my wife and two fellow growers know I grow (they are both commercial) & sometimes they donate a clone or trim to me (more of which later). I have a small 80 x 80 x 160cm Tent, with a 250w HPS & MH bulb. So skint at the moment (corona & normal debts) I can rarely buy anything above basic nutes, and seeds are usually way too expensive - so I make my own seeds by breeding.

Up until 3 years ago I grew in my house, but things change and so I was banished to the car garage outside. This is a single brick, single story building, no heating, no insulation. It is freezing in Winter, and boiling in Summer, but it is what I've got to work with. Although it may not sound it, I am very grateful for the space. This change in grow area has not only brought about temp issues, but now I'm half way outside there are additional bugs - thrips & spider mites to name but two. I've also managed to get bud rot in my second to last grow, due to humidity and air flow.

All that being said, you are now joining me at the beginning of the good period. Night temps are in the double figures, and lights on are 24 degrees - nice for Mid April in the UK. I believe all the fore mentioned issues have been resolved, and growing will be continued until I can no longer do so. Eventually I will lose this space to a new kitchen. I should have at least a year before that happens, and I have been working towards this eventuality for a while now. I had been toying with the idea of retiring for a while anyway, but I do love growing the plant, and there's a lot I still want to do.

So this is probably the last NiceNEasy grow thread. Let's hope it's a long one.

Phew. Thanks for reading all that. :pass: Have a quick toke.

Let's get on with some plants.

Last edited:
So this is probably the last NiceNEasy grow thread. Let's hope it's a long one..,.,.,.,.,.hmm well shit :frowny:
@woody grows in a shed @Archaic in a garage with a sideways shape hmm who was it grew in a bucket with an upturned bucket on top :paleo: mr. tamborineman mr. bojangles wasnt mr. mister mr. hmm dunno mr.Jeb perhaps :shrug:
good luck n keeper lit
:pighug:

Back