Night Owl Seeds Night Owl Shipment Problems ?

Justplaying

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Anyone know of shipments problems with NO ? No communication for 2 weeks now seems unusual.

Ordered yesterday, received two emails within 24 hours, have had no issues thus far...

no_shipping.JPG

send Daz a message on IG: Daz.mephisto

Whenever I had an issue I just sent him a message and got a reply within 24 hours. Since he ships everything himself that would be the best place to start.

good deal !! my tracking update says delivery tomorrow on Halloween !! :greenthumb:

send Daz a message on IG: Daz.mephisto

Whenever I had an issue I just sent him a message and got a reply within 24 hours. Since he ships everything himself that would be the best place to start.
Do you know if Daz is ever on AFN? This is only Social site I am on and want keep it that way. Have some questions before I order if he is around.

Do you know if Daz is ever on AFN? This is only Social site I am on and want keep it that way. Have some questions before I order if he is around.
Not sure there buddy. I'm rather new to AFN, but I'm quite sure I seen an account from him on here already. Not sure how active he is. His username is "gbd" though. Not sure how to tag someone, i think maybe @gbd

Not sure there buddy. I'm rather new to AFN, but I'm quite sure I seen an account from him on here already. Not sure how active he is. His username is "gbd" though. Not sure how to tag someone, i think maybe @gbd
Oh, Daz is gbd lol. I heard something like that but all I saw was Daz, I know him as gbd on here hahaha. He's got my respect had a few interactions with him. I'll hit him up here thanks. I feel dumb I didnt know he was gbd hahahahahahahaha!

Back