Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
SeedBank :

Dutch Passion

Strain:

Night queen

Did it autoflower?: No, photoperiod

Soil/hydro: Soil, Atami light mix

Nutes: Canna rhizotonic root stimulator, Hesi veg and bloom nutes, Canna Mono Mg and Botanicare cal-mag if needed.

Light (kind and schedule):

180W LED, GN MS0006 with full rebel upgrades. 24/0 during 25 day veg and 12/12 during flower

From seed to harvest date: 107/83 days, I like to let them go a bit longer.

Dry Yield: 50.4g (it shared a tent with a CBD Kush and a Compassion yielding 60.8g and 47.7g respectively)

High/Effect Duration:

I'm using cannabis to relieve the symptoms of Lyme disease, Bartonella and Babesia (two co-infections common in Lyme). The symptoms I'm dealing with are for example nausea, joint pain/stiffness, tense/stiff muscles, headaches, anxiety, general discomfort and restlessness.
Body buzz, that's the first thing that comes to mind to describe this strain. It's also the first sensation to hit you after a couple of hits. The high is very narcotic and creeps up on you. First you get the body stone and then your mind starts to feel stoney as well. The couch-lock is very pronounced and I would say sofa glue is a fair name for it :) It takes a bit of effort to get up so it's definitely a night-time only strain for me. It does help wonderfully with falling asleep and easing any tension or pain in the muscles. I grew this strain particularly as a night-time smoke and I wanted the heaviest possible indica effect and the Night queen fits the bill perfectly.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Very compact buds covered in trichomes

THE GROWTH: ****

The Night queen grows pretty short and stocky with leafy buds and doesn't stretch a lot. It bushes out nicely and works well in a SCROG. Training can be stoppped a bit earlier to compensate for it not stretching as much.

THE SMELL: ****

It has a fruity smell with a slightly earthy undertone.

THE SMOKE: ****

Nice fruity vapor.

THE HIGH: *****

Couch-lock city, a proper indica stone.

full

Thanks for the report mate...will run some NQ this year...:slap:

Back