twenty20 Nizmo does a lil Knows Candy *sniff sniff*

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
what up fellow stoners and growers :headbang: :vibes: :smoking:
Today a knows candy F4 went into a shot of water. Once this is ready she will go into a grassroots living soil pot 7g with re used coast of Maine stonington mix soil reammend with buildasoil craft blend and buildaflower.
Also for this plant I’ll be using @GreenLifeBiotics kit they just sent us :worship:
For those not familiar with my setup it’s 3x3 @Marshydro tent and FC3000 led
D52ABF59-C277-4E1D-B91D-373676C13C0C.jpeg
5CC3486D-B5A3-43D3-9396-2A9656ACA537.jpeg

Damn I forgot to update this. The first seed of this strain I messed up and never grew. Popped a second is still growing but it’s a little behind.
Soemthing I’m doing is messing up this whole cycle. I might reset and remix the soils again since I didn’t prior to this grow (second round with the soil)

Ok this strain will be grown out next round. I had to reset all my autos cuz something wasn’t right.
And this one’s pot is gonna be used for some other strain that I’m testing

Okay so the beans I was gonna replace this grow with never arrived so it looks like Knows candy is going to be grown this round.

Okay so the beans I was gonna replace this grow with never arrived so it looks like Knows candy is going to be grown this round.

How are you germinating?

I usually let the beans soak in water till taproot and then into soil.

from twenty20 magazine… might be helpful. I used to soak in water too but have changed since I wasn’t having a lot of success
8FC8189C-3678-45E2-98DE-BD841F94328F.jpeg

@Leelee yeah I used to do the paper towel method but not a fan of it.

This is on hold not cuz germ issues but other stuff that’s needs to be grown first for testers and G&S.. past seedling was damaged so decided to kill it and wait till next round to grow the knows candy but the seeds have taken quite some time so might start this again in the next couple days maybe

Back