Seed Stockers Nizmo’s first Solo Cup&SeedStockers grow

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello fellow growmies writing this in a cool sunny mid day with no clouds around and wind comes and goes.
This will be my first solo cup grow and seedstockers grow as well and excited for this competition. That was kindly sponsored by @Seedstockers-Mark and the seedstockers team as well.
So the way I’ll be running this will be under:
@Marshydro #FC3000
In a old 32x32 ipower tent over 5 years old it’s riddle with pin siize holes. Although thanks to mars hydro and there Comp for Black Friday I won me a 50$ voucher so I’ll be replacing the 32x32 with 3x3 mars tent and also another 2.3x2.3 tent to dry :headbang: :woody: :eyebrows: :woohoo1: :worship: :smoking: :pighug:
As far as nutrients and soil I’ll be going with Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Soil and BuildaSoil Craft Blend and Buildaflower. I’ll be keeping it very simple and organic as how I’ve been doing the past year. Thinking about it I might buy another product i just recently saw on BAS video some fpj bloom stuff I think made with pumpkins.
Strains will be 2x Wedding Glue Auto (let’s see how it compares to FB wedding glue i grew couple months back and got 2nd with her)

I don’t know if I miss something but that’s all for now, hopefully the seeds get here soon so we can start this competition going.
Oh and I want to say thank you to @Seedstockers-Mark snd @Marshydro for providing me with pretty much the essential parts of a homegrower much love and respect :vibes::pighug::smoking::worship::bow::cheers::pass:
Goodluck to all (cuz I honestly can’t remember 30 names to tag lmao:rofl:) :goodluck::jointman::karmacloud:

The wedding glue is in water right now. I was gonna do 2 but I’m going to grow the SSSC bourbon kush in solo cup as well.
cant wait to see you smash this event and the sssc solos

Back