Seed Stockers Nizmo’s first Solo Cup&SeedStockers grow

Day 16
I just bend the top or ponytail for some extra growth on the bottom stuff
115BC409-7D25-4BDA-B7A8-3A400160A497.jpeg
B05455E9-F2CE-4F70-8172-CE9797104EF1.jpeg

I haven’t updated this in a while
I unfortunately hate growing in a solo cup I just realized with this auto grow. I’ve used solo cups before but to transplant only.
This will be my last auto grow in solo cup I’ll leave that to the bottle nute gang and coco peeps cuz for me it’s not worth it at all.
I don’t remember what day she’s in honestly
67B5ED9D-2BE9-4B92-AF64-135AB1065147.jpeg
D122E8A0-A1DF-4454-8B56-BDE67F1CBDC1.jpeg

@Seedstockers-Mark I will run her in a proper pot after this one finishes cuz this solo nope nope nope

I haven’t updated this in a while
I unfortunately hate growing in a solo cup I just realized with this auto grow. I’ve used solo cups before but to transplant only.
This will be my last auto grow in solo cup I’ll leave that to the bottle nute gang and coco peeps cuz for me it’s not worth it at all.
I don’t remember what day she’s in honestly View attachment 1402367View attachment 1402368
@Seedstockers-Mark I will run her in a proper pot after this one finishes cuz this solo nope nope nope
Quite understandable. I'll probably be in the same boat. I still haven't asked on the discord on how long I can store the mixed nutes safely.

Quite understandable. I'll probably be in the same boat. I still haven't asked on the discord on how long I can store the mixed nutes safely.
Me too. I guess I assume if I have left my nutes in the autopot rez for 3-4 days and they were fine, that leaving them in a gallon just for the same
amount of time would be OK?.... I hope I am correct! :rofl: (Maybe I SHOULD contact GH in regard to their Flora Trio and ask. :eek1: )

Me too. I guess I assume if I have left my nutes in the autopot rez for 3-4 days and they were fine, that leaving them in a gallon just for the same
amount of time would be OK?.... I hope I am correct! :rofl:
My nutes on the solos will be organic. The only thing I'm much concerned with is the Aminos I'll use. As long as I keep tea or Recharge out of the mixed jug. I think I'll be fine. Just gotta find out.
I still have a bunch of MC left. It was pretty easy to mix up. With my water, when I hit the proper ppm, I usually don't have to adjust the pH. If it's off a bit, I just add a bit of molasses.
I just don't know enough about it to know how and when to deal with salt build up in such a small container.
It should be fine in the jug if it is fine in the rez

Back