No card but this is my medicine

Did I get them both, appreciate the good vibes! Growing is my therapy and keeps me from snapping!☠
Yes you got your Avatar changed and the full frontal of you and the lady. Thanks for understanding it was ALL giving wit love. Grow and be happy.

Welcome home

20210917_140757.jpg
witchdoctor younglings

We are so happy for you. Please be careful where you live. NEVER tell anyone about your grow is my advice, no one. You are safe here just do not mention your state or share your name.

So happy you found us. @MassMom
Not trying to sound like the OP's mom or something but this can not be said enough especially in a state where it is not legal.Last thing anyone needs is getting a felony over this and possibly jail/prison time.More like prison time too.I've talked to people at work before it became legal where I am at and got caught with 5oz and did FOUR years in prison.Myself I am a loner with zero friends and only one family member who lives with me that I take care of.I do not associate with any of my neighbors....period,and no g/f or anything.So no one knows I even use.Be careful OP.

And I am one of those that cannabis helped me kick a really bad booze habit.

Welcome to the gang, and congratulations on getting rid of the opiates. I have been fortunate to have avoided that shit so far, but have the greatest respect for peeps who dig themselves out of that hole. I am glad that our favorite plant helped out for you, and wish you all the best with your grows, and with avoiding legal problems.

Weed is now legal where I live here in Canada, but since my dearest and I travel regularly (but not lately due to covid) to the US, I am pretty careful about this stuff. You have already had the advice that I will repeat - tell no one. Period. And make sure that you control the smell with a decent carbon filter. An outdoor exhaust, or outdoor plants will be more effective advertisement than you might imagine. In my first outdoor grow, three pink kush plants were very clearly detectable at least 20 meters away if not twice or three times that if the breeze was just right. If I run unfiltered exhaust to outdoors at the back of my house, anyone arriving at the front door could identify what I was up to immediately. And don't count on just growing strains that are supposedly low odor. Been there, and often they aren't as advertised. Bottom line is if you are growing from seed, there will be variation, sometimes lots of it.

Good luck with it, and give us a shout any time if we can help. :goodluck: :pighug:

Not trying to sound like the OP's mom or something but this can not be said enough especially in a state where it is not legal.Last thing anyone needs is getting a felony over this and possibly jail/prison time.More like prison time too.I've talked to people at work before it became legal where I am at and got caught with 5oz and did FOUR years in prison.Myself I am a loner with zero friends and only one family member who lives with me that I take care of.I do not associate with any of my neighbors....period,and no g/f or anything.So no one knows I even use.Be careful OP.

And I am one of those that cannabis helped me kick a really bad booze habit.
Four F**king years. Stories like yours just make me cringe, and piss me off hugely. The damage that has been done by the moronic laws about this plant is an ongoing tragedy. So many lives buggered for zero rational reason. I could go on, but I would just get my blood pressure going, we have all heard it before.

Good with your grows, and I hope you manage to avoid further legal trouble. :worship::pighug:

Four F**king years. Stories like yours just make me cringe, and piss me off hugely. The damage that has been done by the moronic laws about this plant is an ongoing tragedy. So many lives buggered for zero rational reason. I could go on, but I would just get my blood pressure going, we have all heard it before.

Good with your grows, and I hope you manage to avoid further legal trouble. :worship::pighug:
Yeah,my jaw hit the floor.See...Iam 50 and back in the day when we got caught(like idiots) driving around and pulled over we had bags of weed I mean like an oz or more and the cops would just ask us if we were ok and ok to drive....and did not confiscate the weed.Sometimes they would take it and let us off with a warning.In this day and age the laws are way different and before it became legal here I was hanging out with a neighbor that used to live in my complex and he was smoking a pipe.Five 0 shows up and he throws it up on the roof.Cops leave and I ask why.He said paraphernalia is a felony and I was like what?

But yeah he did all four years too and zero on his background,no priors or nothing.Also had 5 years probation too.It is really sad that cannabis has the reputation it has after all these years.

Back