No card but this is my medicine

Weedkiller

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
I live in an illegal state but this is my medicine...I kicked methadone after 12 years with cannabis I grew for myself. I'm still very newbie and would love to meet people like me. I cant be the only one who used cannabis to kick opiates.

I live in an illegal state but this is my medicine...I kicked methadone after 12 years with cannabis I grew for myself. I'm still very newbie and would love to meet people like me. I cant be the only one who used cannabis to kick opiates.
We are so happy for you. Please be careful where you live. NEVER tell anyone about your grow is my advice, no one. You are safe here just do not mention your state or share your name.

So happy you found us. @MassMom

Ty, I'd like to join in please
20210909_220622.jpg

Not had an issue with Opiates myself (though I do try to avoid them), but know of a few people who use canna-control for their pain medication. This is becoming more of a thing with the crazy Oxy problem going around.

I salute you sir in your endeavours in kicking & staying off them, which I believe is the hardest part. :bow:

There will be others along who can relate better, but I don't want to tag them in case it is taken the wrong way.

This is the place for you. No judgement, and help if you want it.

View attachment 1367314thats me and the troubled grape by mephisto. Straight from paper towel right into the medium. Took it yesterday
20210914_140404.jpg

Attachments

• 20210915_134130.jpg
    20210915_134130.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
  • 20210914_135743.jpg
    20210914_135743.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • 20210914_135727.jpg
    20210914_135727.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
  • 20210914_134605.jpg
    20210914_134605.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
  • 20210914_134527.jpg
    20210914_134527.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
  • 20210914_134512.jpg
    20210914_134512.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 64

well, i'm def a lifelong stoner, lol, but canna was indeed an integral element to my kickin heavy opiatez to the curb 7y ago after bein on em close to 10y :joy: i've got the good ol' "creakz" that naturally come with age, lol, but i'm knockin on 60'z door & have actually never felt better in me life, all thingz considered :thumbsup: and btw, if ur in an illegal state, then well, mebbe u shoulda thought twice about postin up a selfie, lol :rolleyes2: jus sayin & carry on plz....:smoking: ppp

Ty, I'd like to join in pleaseView attachment 1367310
My friend by being here you have joined in :pighug: :d5::welcome:. What we do is share without judgement. You may look at any journal and follow along or evenn better yet start a journal of your current grow or future grow, Inside or our. Browse around and see what strikes you. Always be respectful and add to AFN. Wonderful looking bud.

Welcome! Although I know you've been here a little while. Congrats on beating that problem, it's a real bear for a lot of people.

Do be quiet and follow the advice of tell no one. You should really consider changing your avatar to not show yourself and remove that above image of yourself. I don't know how much law enforcement hangs about on public forums but no need to give them an inch to work with.

Invest in a VPN to hide your online activity including visiting this forum. I also recommend not buying too much from Amazon that might give you away. Personally I buy prepaid target gift cards and pay cash for them to use for online transactions. Try to separate yourself as much as you can.

A little paranoia can go a long ways towards being careful. At least until the laws change. Happy growing!

Welcome! Although I know you've been here a little while. Congrats on beating that problem, it's a real bear for a lot of people.

Do be quiet and follow the advice of tell no one. You should really consider changing your avatar to not show yourself and remove that above image of yourself. I don't know how much law enforcement hangs about on public forums but no need to give them an inch to work with.

Invest in a VPN to hide your online activity including visiting this forum. I also recommend not buying too much from Amazon that might give you away. Personally I buy prepaid target gift cards and pay cash for them to use for online transactions. Try to separate yourself as much as you can.

A little paranoia can go a long ways towards being careful. At least until the laws change. Happy growing!
Perfect post. I too would ask you not to post wide angle pictures of you or where you live. It is better to be safest than sorry. Please del these two pics !!!

Perfect post. I too would ask you not to post wide angle pictures of you or where you live. It is better to be safest than sorry. Please del these two pics !!!
Did I get them both, appreciate the good vibes! Growing is my therapy and keeps me from snapping!☠

Back