Indoor Nomis' SP-3000 Twisted Tree Auto Grow

Week 7 - Day 44 - The plants are still drinking .5 gallon a day and pushing out lots of bud and small leaf foliage. Some of the upper leaves are seeing some weird spotting and Crinkle Cut on the left is looking a bit odd. Temps this week got into the mid 90's so maybe I'm stressing them out a bit too much. Otherwise things seem pretty good. They've been smelly for a couple of weeks now, but this week they are especially stinky. The Lemon OG smells superb, giving off lots of citrus smell. Looking forward to this one.

01.jpg

02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

Week 8 - Day 51 - Been a tough week dealing with heat stress issues and maybe underfeeding... top leaves are curling up and over and some other issues around the top leaves, though the inner canopy looks fine. The plants also may not like the dry vegetable fertilizer much, so I've been adding in some light applications of Tiger Bloom to see how they respond. Plants are still drinking fine and pushing out buds so we'll see what happens.

01.jpg

02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

Week 9 - Day 58 - It seems I had inadvertently turned off the dimmer switch a few weeks back, I thought I was running at 65% power but in fact have been running @ 100% and I guess burning the highest leaves. I've been quite lazy, the dimmer switch is detached and sitting outside of the tent, and I didn't pay attention to whether the lights were actually dimming. So yeah, don't do that! I'm now running on confirmed 210w setting. The buds look decent, so let's roll with it and see what happens. Feeding basic Fox Farm trio @ 1.3rd rate last week and today. Crinkle Cut is due up first, but with pistols still sprouting I think she'll go longer than 65 days.

04.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg
03.jpg

Week 10 - Day 67 - Nearing the end here, have been inspecting trichs daily and will probably cut down Crinkle Cut in the next few days. Lemon OG is smelling really nice and has some fat frosty buds, looking forward to getting her ready to smoke first. The plants overall are looking beat, and just getting plain water and some Big Bloom this week. Temps and humidity have been way too high lately. I underestimated this but expect the grow space to dry up once the cold weather gets here. Anyhow, here's some trich pics from the last few days:

01.jpg

05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg

All plants have been cut down. Sadly I found some bud rot and mold on Crinkle Cut and sent her off to the compost pile :( The breeder recommends scrogging this strain but i didn't train at all, and the topped branches ended up growing too close together I guess.
I took apart Lemon OG in a cardboard box, then cut off the buds into smaller bits and they are currently on a drying rack. The Mystery strain grew well without LST, and I've just hung her upsidedown in the drying room along with a dehumidifier set to 50%. She had some really dry/dead leaves on the top buds that I couldn't really get to while wet, so hoping to clip them off as the buds shrink a bit.

I've made a lot of mistakes this round, but have learned some good lessons and will make a few changes next round. I've had some great results growing outdoors and haven't really put much thought into indoor growing in a while. Anyhow the weather here is finally changing and once the heat is turned on the house will dry up and I'll have the opposite problem :p Onwards and upwards etc etc!

MOLD!!!
mold.jpg

LemonOG:
01.jpg

Mystery Strain:
02.jpg

What I was expecting from sheer laziness:
03.jpg

All plants have been cut down. Sadly I found some bud rot and mold on Crinkle Cut and sent her off to the compost pile :( The breeder recommends scrogging this strain but i didn't train at all, and the topped branches ended up growing too close together I guess.
I took apart Lemon OG in a cardboard box, then cut off the buds into smaller bits and they are currently on a drying rack. The Mystery strain grew well without LST, and I've just hung her upsidedown in the drying room along with a dehumidifier set to 50%. She had some really dry/dead leaves on the top buds that I couldn't really get to while wet, so hoping to clip them off as the buds shrink a bit.

I've made a lot of mistakes this round, but have learned some good lessons and will make a few changes next round. I've had some great results growing outdoors and haven't really put much thought into indoor growing in a while. Anyhow the weather here is finally changing and once the heat is turned on the house will dry up and I'll have the opposite problem :p Onwards and upwards etc etc!

MOLD!!!
View attachment 1383555

LemonOG:
View attachment 1383556

Mystery Strain:
View attachment 1383557

What I was expecting from sheer laziness:
View attachment 1383558

Hang some ornaments and put a star
on that thing! Nice plant

Well I'm finishing up over here and figured I'd give one last update. I've ended up with just shy of 3 oz each plant. The buds are dried, jarred and burping for the last 14 days or so and will probably try smoking a few samples this week. Both Lemon OG and the mystery stain smell pretty good with scents of melons and fruit emanating from the jars. I made a lot of mistakes with heat/humidity this run, but the weather has gotten cold and the house has dried up now that the heat is on and I'm going to run these strains again in the new and improved grow room. I'm moving into a larger tent that should give three plants a bit more room and provide more airflow, and looking around at new intake and exhaust fans. So I'll be back in a couple of weeks to start anew and see what I can do.

Sorry for the bad lighting here, that is white paper towel that somehow looks brown haha. I'll post some better close ups once the buds are out of storage.
Lemon OG:
PXL_20211115_033719609.jpg

Mystery Strain:
PXL_20211115_034107562.jpg

PXL_20211114_200933334.jpg

Back