MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBY (Mars Hydro TSW-2000 GROW.) with Sawney_bean LECTER X7

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
So what are you gona grow next dude?
not sure mate u tell me lol
I can hear a mexican voice in my head tho saying,
Hey gringo how about trying out The Boss & Jonestown, this grow,,,
What does the Scots voice say cos to be honest mate il grow the 2 strains that you recomend, theres that many to choose from now lol

not sure mate u tell me lol
I can hear a mexican voice in my head tho saying,
Hey gringo how about trying out The Boss & Jonestown, this grow,,,
What does the Scots voice say cos to be honest mate il grow the 2 strains that you recomend, theres that many to choose from now lol
It's up to you gringo . If you do the boss "El Jefe" and Jonestown I think you will get a decent uniform grow. You will get some nice smoke with a combo like that.
the boss has strawberry SOS x triangle kush and the Jonestown has LSD and granddaddy purp.

Nice bro! Not sure if it’s me on my phone but does the 3gal the same size as the 5gal?
nearly the same size in regards to height but 5 gal got the bigger tops and more lower buds that are hard as feck
The lowers on the 3 gal are smaller and not as hard but tops are mighty

would love to try 4 - 5gal pots but that limits my plant count, but they would be more productive and give as much bud as 6 or 7 - 3gal pots

Or do 6-3 gals and do some training, wat u think?

Go with 3gals and get more in your space and train the girls too. Flick through @Vapo threads
He’s a :naughtystep: Master lol
Looking at my ladies the GSC is the same size as the SFV in the larger pot.
thanks mate,, nobody torchers a plant quite like @Vapo & they love it too.

Ive got that much bud to dry now here im paranoid as feck, so gona take it to the Den and hang a net in there.
what climate am i aiming for as i normaly just hang it in the kitchen and dont moniter temp & RH and just use the snap a small stem method before grovebagging it.

im thinking that after this next grow im thinking of going with a bar style light as i think thats whats needed to progress,
space is 75 x 115 cm so a bar light would be of better use for my my space.

i had excellent results using the TSW 2000 and want to stay in the Mars Hydro range as i love using thier stuff.
anyone any experie ce with these type of lights cos im used to square ones lol

Back