MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBY (Mars Hydro TSW-2000 GROW.) with Sawney_bean LECTER X7

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
im thinking that after this next grow im thinking of going with a bar style light as i think thats whats needed to progress,
space is 75 x 115 cm so a bar light would be of better use for my my space.

i had excellent results using the TSW 2000 and want to stay in the Mars Hydro range as i love using thier stuff.
anyone any experie ce with these type of lights cos im used to square ones lol
Mines a bar light. Try to find one with added far red and maybe UV mars have loads but mines SpiderFarmer. temps and rh I don’t monitor tbh loooool @hope2grow uses shoe/trainer boxes. Just do that and chuck a hygrometer in.

Grove bags just arrived and tomorow or the next day the vintage old style @Marshydro light arrives that i got for £6,
its a very old looking light and not sure what il use it for but for £6 why not, its blurple tho
I have grown allot of weed with the old school blurple Mars lights and first gen 1200 watt cob pinkish in color growlights as long as you did not heat the crap out them you could make them last awhile.

Harvest results for everything except the last 2 that is still drying Thanks again @Sawney_bean
20230607_111017.jpg
Thanks again @Sawney_bean

You is a legend​

New grow coming soon

(NEW GROW SO NEW THREAD COMING SOON)​

100 L of Light Mix on Route​

Fabric pots in the washing machine on a light spin​

Grow Den will be cleaned up today and preped for another grow​

Sawney beans (El jeffe) & (Jonestown)​

Dutch passion (SFV Tester strain)​

Marshydro Tsw - 2000 Light​

(NEW GROW SO NEW THREAD COMING SOON)​