Mephisto Genetics Northern Cheese Haze, S.O.D.K and Creme de la Chem x 3 B.O.G: my first Mephistos

Alright, thank you a lot for being available to help me! This is priceless.

This ultimate had a really slow start, had some issues when sprouting: it grew downwards on the jiffy, not upwards, it was a whole lotta mess.

I am thinking of using at least one SCROG net (I have two) to train them when they start The Big Stretch. But I will pay attention to see if more tying down is possible.
A scrog would help tremendously imo if you’ve got em use em.

A scrog would help tremendously imo if you’ve got em use em.
My "holy smoke" comment pertained to your hybrid grow space picture lol, but I am still getting use to the interface of this message board.

I even bought two nets thinking of dealing with autos of multiple sizes, so each could benefit of it at once.

My "holy smoke" comment pertained to your hybrid grow space picture lol, but I am still getting use to the interface of this message board.

I even bought two nets thinking of dealing with autos of multiple sizes, so each could benefit of it at once.
Lol yeah I’m pretty dedicated to the auto flower way of life. that was a 12x24’ space and it’s a greenhouse that has 4K watts or or so of lights at night to give them 24 hours of light. Half natural Colorado sun and half artificial light. They love it

Looks great! That tent is gunna be FULL in a few short weeks :D

As others have said, your English is really good no worries there! I would have never known that English isn't your native language if you had not mentioned it.

Day 25, and here we go! Ultimate seems to be starting to catch up 'em Mephistos, still late on flowering, though.

Perhaps some leaf plucking would do some good, whaddya think?
photo_2020-06-24_22-09-16.jpg

um, hate to butt in, buuuut -> there'z a big diff between "plucking" & "tucking", lol...jus sayin :coffee: ppp

Back