Mephisto Genetics Northern Cheese Haze, S.O.D.K and Creme de la Chem x 3 B.O.G: my first Mephistos

Yeah a little leaf tucking wouldn’t hurt

I just don't know how much would be enough. If it would be better to do something like a slight lollypopping or anything else. Fear of hurting 'em autos

I just don't know how much would be enough. If it would be better to do something like a slight lollypopping or anything else. Fear of hurting 'em autos

oh, u'd be amazed at the abuse autoz can take & still live, lol :rofl: the word "die" is simply not in their vocabulary :shooty: ppp

Day 27. Scroggy time.

photo_2020-06-26_17-59-13.jpg

Last edited:
minor update, day 28.

Just a lil' bit more of scrogging and also a picture of right the middle of the grow tent: I'd love to get a full house this time!
photo_2020-06-27_19-03-34.jpg

photo_2020-06-27_19-03-36.jpg

Day 32. NCH underwent through some stress - heat-related, and a curious nitrogen deficiency that wasn't supposed to be there. I hope it recovers without any further issues. Any suggestions? Will it recover fully?
photo_2020-07-01_22-23-05.jpg

Day 32. NCH underwent through some stress - heat-related, and a curious nitrogen deficiency that wasn't supposed to be there. I hope it recovers without any further issues. Any suggestions? Will it recover fully?View attachment 1208725

Hi towards Brasil!
I don‘t know the temps in your tent but to me it doesn‘t look like a heat problem but light-stress. Plant is getting way too much light and leafs are bleaching out. It‘s not a N deficiency ..just too strong light intensity. Raising nutes would make things worse. BTW the dark color of the lower leafs are showing that plants have enough N.
Leafs won‘t recover and in fact are now even a bit more sensitive to light through that bleaching. You should decrease light intensity.

Good luck! Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

Hi towards Brasil!
I don‘t know the temps in your tent but to me it doesn‘t look like a heat problem but light-stress. Plant is getting way too much light and leafs are bleaching out. It‘s not a N deficiency ..just too strong light intensity. Raising nutes would make things worse. BTW the dark color of the lower leafs are showing that plants have enough N.
Leafs won‘t recover and in fact are now even a bit more sensitive to light through that bleaching. You should decrease light intensity.

Good luck! Cheers and happy growing! :toke:
Thanks a lot! I am just doing that now.

Did a little bit more of LST (photo taken just before). Posting also a close-up shot of the NCH central cola.

1593791483150.png

1593791517883.png

Really quick update right now-

Moved my light fixture higher, and while the NCH's upper leaves (and future sugar leaves) show absolutely no yellowing or light burn signals, lower fan leaves (only the fan leaves) are yellowing and falling. Same is starting to happen with the SODK (left side). Sort of scary, because if there is something which this soil does not lack, that is nitrogen. The NCH has a real small quantity of fan leaves anyway, and that is one of their defining traits (it did not have any need to be defoliated at all, even lightly); still, they are falling much before than I expected (I expected fatter buds). It seems highly unlikely to me that the NCH will ever reach 90g, while my untrained Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punches, with absolutely no LST and just tap water, reached 70g with exactly the same soil and setup.

1593989208607.png

I am feeding them with some liquid compost, bone meal and bloom NPK today. Definetely they are at very high metabolic rates, this due to genetics and also the LST that I employed this time, what may have depleted the soil nutrients earlier. I will keep you mephheads on par with that.

Below, a pic of my previous grow (none of them mephs), with no LST. Setup is exactly the same. The difference in surface area in direct contact with light, specially in the middle, is very noticeable, what may have contributed to a greater photosynthesis rate and therefore an earlier nutrient depletion. Hope it does not affect yield that much.

fbecc1a0-b771-417c-904b-f12142cc5874.jpg

Back