Lighting Northern Grow Lights - DIY build and Grow

Thanks for the info! I just don't want to be disappointed if I spend the $ and time to upgrade..ya know what I mean?
Trust me with cobs you will not be disappointed. The plants love them and the electricity savings is awesome.. they literally pay for themselves in high yield and low watts

Yeah, I know they will pay for themselves...but would 8 be better than 6? Addind 2 more cobs is not that much extra...but would it yield better? How is the density of the buds with these cobs?

Yeah, I know they will pay for themselves...but would 8 be better than 6? Addind 2 more cobs is not that much extra...but would it yield better? How is the density of the buds with these cobs?
I grow in super soil and feed just water and get great density and no popcorn buds. They are bright man.. if you want to do 8!then go for it.. itnis what I have but how many plants you going to grownat a time? If it is 4 then 6 COBs is perfect

I have 4 plants in a 4x4 right now, but I am going to start up another 4x4 and see how cobs do vs HPS. I plan on trying SOG, with 9 or 16 plants in the cob tent.

The stock mars drivers limit the cobs to much to make it worth the effort in my opinion. 1-2 plants then yes it's worth it but any more it's best to upgrade into the angle aluminum frame with pin fins. Hlg120-48a is a great option for the 1212's and 3 per driver @35w each.

Back