Northern lights week9

Reaction score
Shall I keep trimming leaves to allow more light trough.. I have been trimming every few days up until a week ago, without any issues

Attachments

• F9D29019-7801-4DBC-AE0C-FA53D0C4F8E4.jpeg
    F9D29019-7801-4DBC-AE0C-FA53D0C4F8E4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
Shall I keep trimming leaves to allow more light trough.. I have been trimming every few days up until a week ago, without any issues
It's just one pic, so i'm not quite sure. I think you can LST/manipulate the tallest branch on the photo to allow more light penetration.
Looking fine btw.

try tucking them bro as id say taking leaves off every few days may stress her also is she in soil or coco as she looks a bit hungry maybe

try tucking them bro as id say taking leaves off every few days may stress her also is she in soil or coco as she looks a bit hungry maybe
Yeah I have started tucking today actually mate. She’s in coco70/30, but I have some issues over feeding a few weeks back and started getting yellow tips on quite a lot of leafs so I haven’t been feeding as much lately but will be back up from Monday !

Yeah I have started tucking today actually mate. She’s in coco70/30, but I have some issues over feeding a few weeks back and started getting yellow tips on quite a lot of leafs so I haven’t been feeding as much lately but will be back up from Monday !
the reason I asked about coco is I thought you may of had a lockout do you feed to run off each time and dispose of it not letting the plant sit in it

the reason I asked about coco is I thought you may of had a lockout do you feed to run off each time and dispose of it not letting the plant sit in it
I don’t always water till run off no, sometimes little less , should I always be watering till run off ? No mate never let them sit in the run off water I always empty .. which is a lot of effort every day

I don’t always water till run off no, sometimes little less , should I always be watering till run off ? No mate never let them sit in the run off water I always empty .. which is a lot of effort every day
yes pal i didn't want to worry you but yes with coco water to run off otherwise you will get salt or nute build up and that can lock stuff out also do you check your ph levels etc

Ahh I see ! I had been always watering till run off but since the yellow tips and from the info I found I just thought by lowering the amount the plants get would help a bit . Have only been doing this recently tbf... yes mate always check ph ppm levels on run off to . Has all been pretty solid numbers other then couple mistakes here and there

Ahh I see ! I had been always watering till run off but since the yellow tips and from the info I found I just thought by lowering the amount the plants get would help a bit . Have only been doing this recently tbf... yes mate always check ph ppm levels on run off to . Has all been pretty solid numbers other then couple mistakes here and there
going forward water to run off every time but I would check your run off at next feed also what strength food are you feeding her

Back