Not finishing

Reaction score
Can 24/0 lighting stop an auto from finishing
Iv have wite pistols for ages now
Is there any way to speed it up

Can 24/0 lighting stop an auto from finishing
Iv have wite pistols for ages now
Is there any way to speed it up
Hello not sure on light slowing it down as i run 18/6 there is no way to speed it up it up tho have you checked the tric's with a loup or something

I would say no it will not stop a true auto from finishing. I have grown from germ to finish under 24/0 several times. I don't anymore now I use 20/4. But thzt was just to cut down on electricity use and give the equipment a rest.

Either your light is too weak, your plant is having problems (maybe a lock out), or you’re feeding too much nitrogen and not enough P/K.

It would help if you posted more information and pictures

Set up is a 600w hps and 2 generic blerpls probs about 130w
24/0
All temps in hood range
Rh is about 63

Attachments

• IMG_20210902_135230.jpg
    IMG_20210902_135230.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210902_135240.jpg
    IMG_20210902_135240.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 30
You need to tell us how old the plants are, about the medium/soil, nutrients, trichomes, etc.

Otherwise, looks like several more weeks to harvest; could be on track, just taking longer than you expect or have experienced.

So im on around day 100
Biobizz all mix
Dunno about tricombs iv no loop at the moment
The strain is either gimili auto or jumping jack black i got them mixed up just after sprouting either way there both 80 days seed to harvest or to the breeders say

So im on around day 100
Are you sure? I am a new grower as well and was getting frustrated at my current photo taking so long. Turns out I'm just a shitty judge of time. I went back over the calendar and realized the plant wasn't slow at all.

Those pics show that you've got at least two or three weeks in my uneducated opinion.

So im on around day 100
Biobizz all mix
Dunno about tricombs iv no loop at the moment
The strain is either gimili auto or jumping jack black i got them mixed up just after sprouting either way there both 80 days seed to harvest or to the breeders say
Hello just get a loup you will not have guess if its ready as you can not go by breeder times as you have not got there growing enviroment

Yeah i relise that breeder times are a shot in the dark im not new to it nit new is to autos
They just dont seem to be changing

Back