OG Kush auto problems.

Reaction score
Plant on the right is og Kush auto from seed supreme, FastBuds? It came with Mexican Airlines I ordered. I planted it on Feb 13. The Mexican Airlines on the left was planted a full month and a few days later. What's happening? I already finished a Mexican Airlines in soil that I planted with this og Kush and I think the hempy will finish before that too! Will it ever finish? Sooo slowly growing my wife even noticed and she's not into cannabis at all.

Attachments

• IMG_20210619_095238.jpg
    IMG_20210619_095238.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20210619_095224.jpg
    IMG_20210619_095224.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20210619_095212.jpg
    IMG_20210619_095212.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 50
Maybe lower those lights?
Looks higher than it is, I doubt that's related considering I'm finishing other plants in there. Shorter ones. The gelatos on the floor are happy and staying short. What else could there be. Like I said, it's only the og Kush with a problem. Everything below it is great. The kush is healthy, very slight burn on tips, just like the others. Kush started to flower a month ago, before that Mex air did.

Looks higher than it is, I doubt that's related considering I'm finishing other plants in there. Shorter ones. The gelatos on the floor are happy and staying short. What else could there be. Like I said, it's only the og Kush with a problem. Everything below it is great. The kush is healthy, very slight burn on tips, just like the others. Kush started to flower a month ago, before that Mex air did.
I'm pretty new so your probobly right, I just noticed my growth go nuts after I dropped my lights.

I think it's a bunk seed. Looks like some pistils are starting to mature on that, orange and curling. I think that's all it's got. I want to get it out so I can spread out that hempys branches but I am afraid if I pull it, maybe it has a last growth spurt left in it. Like a sleeper lol. All that time and space.... I'd put it outside but my dogs will eat it.

I did lower the lights on them but pulled it back up a bit because it fried some leaves. It's a 1000w equivalent full spectrum. Cheap but powerful. Put in other cfl lamps for more bloom boost. They are the 2600k, helping simulate fall.

How far away is your light. You should be able to get that kind of close without issues. If it's been high up for a while slowly move it down each day.

What do you mean one of them has orange pistils and is curling. Neither of those are close to finishing they actually look very early in flower. Check for nanners as if the pistils are orange already they may have been pollinated.

Back