Dutch Passion Manzoni's Farm: AUTO SFV OG by DUTCH PASSION on BioBizz

Don Manzoni

Smoke weed everyday - Snoop Dog
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bread
Hello, I would like to thank @Antonio_DutchPassion for this special chance, DP seeds I tried before were strong genetics and I was willing to grow again, what a good coincidence.

I've been working to clean my grow space last week and I started the germination meanwhile, I apologize but I had no time to update util now, but I took pictures for you on what happened lately, I will try my best to be on point atlaset once a week for updates.

Weather lately have been a bit crazy, I hope it will not harm the plants too much...

I started a seed of SFV OG on Monday 19, 24 hours in a coup of water in darkness and then directly planted in a small pot of soil, I know that with autos transplanting is not recommended but since the plant is so small I am more comfortable with it in my bedroom so I can water her more frequently, with this heat it s gone dry fast!!

meanwhile I am preparing the new bed for transplanting, with light mix from biobizz, worm casting, epsom salt and mycorrhiza.

The system will be about 200w led light with filters, vents and dehumidifier. I do use water from my dehumidifier adding a bit of Calmag once in a while.

IMG_2008.jpeg
IMG_2009.jpeg
IMG_2013.jpeg
IMG_2018.jpeg
IMG_2024.jpeg
IMG_2028.jpeg

Pass the boof :pass:

Looking good mate, I wish you good luck growing her, and most of all, have fun while doing it!:headbang:

Adding Ca/Mg to the dehumidified water is clever, and a must indeed! :thumbsup:

Atb, Antonio

I have bad news.

WARNING - THIS IMAGE CAN HURT YOUR FEELINGS.

645C5B44-6F08-48AD-AD6A-462989F2D7FD.jpeg

I come home from work and found this.
I think my cat eat it.
I will se what happens at this point since 1 leaf is still there, meanwhile I will pop one more seed.
:deadhorse:

I usually don’t permit them to come close if not when defoliating, my cat sn an expert defoliator, I had the pot over my window, he just tried everything he could to get what he wanted, successfully.

I have already placed one more seed in soil after 24h in darkness in water.
In a couple of days should germinate, at this point I will just place it in the grow box :pass: :biggrin:

@Antonio_DutchPassion, should I update the post on the main thread as well or can I just wait to get the first week on the new one and start from there ?

Ah tough start! I'd let it grow. Those first leaves are just to get it started, if it survives and pops out a couple more it will probably be fine.

I would also advise against using water from the dehumidifier. It seems like a good idea but the condenser coils inside can be made from some nasty metals and you don't want any of that in your plant or yourself. Good luck!

Is it that bad? :shrug:Never thought of that tbh.. always thought the de-humdified water would be kinda clean, only without any minerals and calcium and such.

I don't use it myself though, the tap water around here is just too good not to use.

Do you know which metals/chemicals it can produce?

I'm always interested in learning more! :woohoo1:

Ah tough start! I'd let it grow. Those first leaves are just to get it started, if it survives and pops out a couple more it will probably be fine.

I would also advise against using water from the dehumidifier. It seems like a good idea but the condenser coils inside can be made from some nasty metals and you don't want any of that in your plant or yourself. Good luck!
I didn’t know!
lol thought as well that water from dehumidifiers is just demineralised… I’ve been using it for the entire year and didn’t had noticeable problems. Do you have any source i can document myself on ? Maybe so I can check how manufacture made my dehumidifier and look if it’s using crap materials.

pass the boof :pass:

Is it that bad? :shrug:Never thought of that tbh.. always thought the de-humdified water would be kinda clean, only without any minerals and calcium and such.

I don't use it myself though, the tap water around here is just too good not to use.

Do you know which metals/chemicals it can produce?

I'm always interested in learning more! :woohoo1:
Lead and other metals...

Back