Olderfart's rotblock test

Week four-ish update
Been a tad distracted since these photos were taken, but here they are four days after I took them. Dinamed cdb/cbd kush cross (larger on left) at ~32 days, Dinamed CBD Kush (other three) @ 27 days.

IMG_0639 (2).JPG

Sorry about the crap photo, not sure what happened, but I didn't see the results until today, and I am away from home and can't take another until I return.

I gave them another soaking with Rotblock when the photos were taken. The girls have been on their own since I took the photos, and will stay that way until I return home a week and some from now. They are on water only from a float valved reservoir, so they will not go dry. Other details however... It will be an interesting return to the grow shelter when I get back. :biggrin:

Happy growing peeps, and thanks for checking in.

Well peeps, trouble on the horizon. Temps at home are going to max out at 35-37C for at least the next week. Methinks, sadly, the girls are going to be cooked. They have a nice fan, if it does not fry in the heat, but I will be a bit surprised if this weather does not do some serious damage. I am not sure, but I think this stretch will be an all time record for my home town.

Fingers crossed. :shrug:

:goodluck: bro

What you guys are seeing up there is unbelievable! I didn't think it was even possible for those T's to get that high up there...:nono:
if it's still possible, can you cut the light down with screen material, even a thin white fabric?
Fingers triple cross my friend, what an unavoidable poop-show on the conditions! :goodluck: :karmacloud:

Thanks for the good thoughts @Waira and @AutoBobje, much appreciated. I should be home sometime in the next three days or so, and will report on the damage if any. Maybe I will get lucky. The good news is that temperatures are moderating in the home town, and unlike Lytton, our community has not burned down. Sadly, I suspect that this summer is going to be interesting for quite a few places in western North America. We have at least two more months of fire season to go, this is just the beginning.

Keep safe peeps.

:passit:..let's hope that trend continues!
BTW, i have a couple CBD K's going now, just sown-:woohoo1:....1 for me, 1 for a new local grower.... BC' is loving hers so far, lovely plant!
I can get a good launch off for mine in the tent, two auto's done now, only 2 in the tent to finish (come have a look in Organics), so there'll be a window of time and space to get her off to a good start before she moves to OD life!

Thanks for the good thoughts @Waira and @AutoBobje, much appreciated. I should be home sometime in the next three days or so, and will report on the damage if any. Maybe I will get lucky. The good news is that temperatures are moderating in the home town, and unlike Lytton, our community has not burned down. Sadly, I suspect that this summer is going to be interesting for quite a few places in western North America. We have at least two more months of fire season to go, this is just the beginning.

Keep safe peeps.

Are u on the island by any chance? My greenhouse got up to a max of 117F and the plantz are ok.. hope urs are as well :thumbsup:

Are u on the island by any chance? My greenhouse got up to a max of 117F and the plantz are ok.. hope urs are as well :thumbsup:
No, I'm in Prince Rupert. I will get home in a few days to see what went down in my absence. If the fan didn't fry in the heat, the girls may have survived. Temperatures have moderated now, for the time being, but the overall trend is pretty sobering. Over a hundred fires burning in BC at the moment, but so far none in our neighborhood. I'm half keen and half nervous to see how the plants made out. :shrug:

:passit:..let's hope that trend continues!
BTW, i have a couple CBD K's going now, just sown-:woohoo1:....1 for me, 1 for a new local grower.... BC' is loving hers so far, lovely plant!
I can get a good launch off for mine in the tent, two auto's done now, only 2 in the tent to finish (come have a look in Organics), so there'll be a window of time and space to get her off to a good start before she moves to OD life!
Hey, good luck with the new CBD K girls. It will be good to see what you can do with them, I expect better results than mine. :biggrin:

Back