Once more into the breach, this time with solos. :)

Olderfart

DIY whenever possible, and sometimes when it isn't
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Various strains, via MCT oil tincture, gummies, dry flower vaping.
Problem: spots on lower fans

Medium/grow method: Coco with 20% perlite, rinsed and buffered by me

Feed: and supplements used: Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Coco, now on Grow A and B only. When this problem showed up, ~100EC of calmag was included, with total EC at ~1000

water source: combination of melted snow and creek water, ~100EC prior to mixing nutes

Strain/age: Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey, 13 days from head's up

light used: DIY LED, ~500PPFD ~19.5/4.5

Climate: 27/C lights on, ~23-24C lights off, 47-55% RH.

Additional info:
No idea what the spots are, but very unlikely to be nute droplet damage as plant has been irrigated through the soaker tube for a couple days now. The spots don't look like calcium issues to me, and they are on older growth, unlike typical calcium symptoms. As soon as I found this, I got rid of the cal mag and gave the solo plants a good flush with 1100 EC (including water EC) AN grow nutes only.

Any ideas what these kind of spots on older fans mean?

Problem: spots on lower fans

Medium/grow method: Coco with 20% perlite, rinsed and buffered by me

Feed: and supplements used: Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Coco, now on Grow A and B only. When this problem showed up, ~100EC of calmag was included, with total EC at ~1000

water source: combination of melted snow and creek water, ~100EC prior to mixing nutes

Strain/age: Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey, 13 days from head's up

light used: DIY LED, ~500PPFD ~19.5/4.5

Climate: 27/C lights on, ~23-24C lights off, 47-55% RH.

Additional info:
No idea what the spots are, but very unlikely to be nute droplet damage as plant has been irrigated through the soaker tube for a couple days now. The spots don't look like calcium issues to me, and they are on older growth, unlike typical calcium symptoms. As soon as I found this, I got rid of the cal mag and gave the solo plants a good flush with 1100 EC (including water EC) AN grow nutes only.

Any ideas what these kind of spots on older fans mean?
Need some pictures in natural light please.

Need some pictures in natural light please.
oops Stoner move that, even when not stoned. Here she is:
IMG_0928.JPG

New growth looks fine. Do not over feed and make sure you ph the water.Let her go and check back in a week or so and see how she is.

New growth looks fine. Do not over feed and make sure you ph the water.Let her go and check back in a week or so and see how she is.
Thanks for getting back to me, and Happy New Year.

Back