Indoor Opinions on root growth for 18th day in DWC. Polar Express.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
very very little sour d
Res temp 63 64f pH is questionable because the meter is frakfrea garbage but it's all I could afford at the moment. Last reading was 5.5. Using AN pH perfect MicroGrowBloom nutes. It's supposed to have a balanced ph. Cal mag from Botanicare 12mls every res change for my 5 gallon set up. Spay leaves with Rhizotonic solution every morning. But I do pull the plant out of the hydroton once or twice. Is that bad? Is it stunted. Also sometimes the nite res temp is at 61f for a hour or so til the temp rises to 63-64 and cooler kicks back on. Opinions welcome from experienced hydro growers.

Attachments

• IMG_20190128_202557.jpg
    IMG_20190128_202557.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20190128_202349.jpg
    IMG_20190128_202349.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20190128_202334.jpg
    IMG_20190128_202334.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 120
Umm... why did u pull it out of the hydroton??!! U prolly just ripped up ur roots..

Idk tho I’m not a DWC guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm... why did u pull it out of the hydroton??!! U prolly just ripped up ur roots..

Idk tho I’m not a DWC guy

Yeah I don't know either. Trying to figure this whole grow thing out.

Yeah I don't know either. Trying to figure this whole grow thing out.

Yea... that’s a bummer.

The roots will grow down through the hydroton and Into your water in the bucked... pull the plant up.. break the roots.

Plant will be severely stunted for quite some time :/

I hope a miraculous turn happens tho!

Yea... that’s a bummer.

The roots will grow down through the hydroton and Into your water in the bucked... pull the plant up.. break the roots.

Plant will be severely stunted for quite some time :/

I hope a miraculous turn happens tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/Q
Res temp 63 64f pH is questionable because the meter is frakfrea garbage but it's all I could afford at the moment. Last reading was 5.5. Using AN pH perfect MicroGrowBloom nutes. It's supposed to have a balanced ph. Cal mag from Botanicare 12mls every res change for my 5 gallon set up. Spay leaves with Rhizotonic solution every morning. But I do pull the plant out of the hydroton once or twice. Is that bad? Is it stunted. Also sometimes the nite res temp is at 61f for a hour or so til the temp rises to 63-64 and cooler kicks back on. Opinions welcome from experienced hydro growers.
Whoa dude, don't do that! Doesn't your lid lift off the bucket so you can see the roots? You must have snapped a load of roots getting it out the hydrotron?

Not sure what happened to the 1st message i tried to write so here we go again!
Whoa dude, don't do that! Doesn't your lid lift off the bucket so you can see the roots? You must have snapped a load of roots getting it out the hydrotron?

Na I was careful. She's a bruiser anyway.
This is on my lunch break. I sprayed a little Rhizotonic on the leaves. Should I cut the yellow ones off?

Attachments

• IMG_20190129_123823.jpg
    IMG_20190129_123823.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20190129_123759.jpg
    IMG_20190129_123759.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 100
Back