Organic Bloom Nutes

Not sure if this is ok, but I'm interested in some recommendations on Organic nutes for flowering stage.
Are you talking about bottled? Dry amendments? Teas? A good place to start is with the stickies in the Organics section. Feel free to ask questions, even on old posts. Organic nutes is a really broad spectrum, so if you could specify we'll be able to help better.

A Blue Dream Auto in Ocean Forest soil about week 5 starting to flower. I should have already had all my things together, but I didn't. So I'm just trying to figure out what I should use though flowering. Added bone meal at week 4

This is your best option imo:

Another thing to consider:
Bone meal takes a very long time to become fully available to plants.. around 4 months.

good luck!

A Blue Dream Auto in Ocean Forest soil about week 5 starting to flower. I should have already had all my things together, but I didn't. So I'm just trying to figure out what I should use though flowering. Added bone meal at week 4

You will need something that is immediately available to avoid deficiencies. The top dress I linked to above still takes 10-14 days to become available if used as a top dress. You could however, also use it in a tea that would feed the plant right away while the top dress had time to work its way into the picture.
GL

Back