Fast Buds Original Chemdawg

Review

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
full

If you're searching for an old school cultivar with tons of funk, then Original Chemdawg is for you. She's thick, greasy, sticky, and very smelly. Take note though, because of that high level of greasy stickiness, she can be a magnet for Botrytis. Be sure an keep a lower than normal RH level during flower to prevent issues. She flourished with a basic dry ammendment schedule but did require a tad bit more Calcium added to the mix than others. At an overall heighth at harvest of 34 inches, tent height is hardly an issue. Because of her tendency to have dense trichome coverage, I increased her Silica supplementation to help encourage their growth, and I believe she benefited greatly from it. She was a very easy cultivar to grow organically all the way through to her day 69 harvest.

During growth she reeks of insect repellant, with subtle notes of a fruit punch bowl in the backround.

Screenshot_20220724-144855.png

In the vape, she's bug repellent cheesy rotten fruit punch funk that sticks on the palate and doesn't quickly dissolve. She has a very intense relaxing body high, with a creeper Cerebral rush that sneaks up into the lobes... She's a very enjoyable strain, that's great for daytime pain management.

Thanks for stopping in and having a look!
:peace:

Last edited:
full

If you're searching for an old school cultivar with tons of funk, then Original Chemdawg is for you. She's thick, greasy, sticky, and very smelly. Take note though, because of that high level of greasy stickiness, she can be a magnet for Botrytis. Be sure an keep a lower than normal RH level during flower to prevent issues. She flourished with a basic dry ammendment schedule but did require a tad bit more Calcium added to the mix than others. At an overall heighth at harvest of 34 inches, tent height is hardly an issue. Because of her tendency to have dense trichome coverage, I increased her Silica supplementation to help encourage their growth, and I believe she benefited greatly from it. She was a very easy cultivar to grow organically all the way through to her day 69 harvest.

During growth she reeks of insect repellant, with subtle notes of a fruit punch bowl in the backround.

View attachment 1510990

In the vape, she's bug repellent cheesy rotten fruit punch funk that sticks on the palate and doesn't quickly dissolve. She has a very intense relaxing body high, with a creeper Cerebral rush that sneaks up into the lobes... She's a very enjoyable strain, that's great for daytime pain management.

Thanks for stopping in and having a look!
:peace:

Nice review. I just had my fast buds chemdawg pop out of the soil this morning! I'm excited to grow her for the 1st time. Yours looks amazing, I can almost smell it.

Back