Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack Review

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
full

Sour Crack was a very easy growing cultivar. She thrived with a basic organic soil ammendment schedule with ease, but was very very thirsty in comparison to her size. She was a small plant, at under 30 inches in height, and her appearance seemed to me to be quite odd. Straight away from sprout, she looked exactly like a clone cutting. She produced very little foliage, and was by far the easiest trimming Auto cultivar I've ever grown. She produced large dense, rock solid resin covered buds for her size. Checking in at just under 57 Grams dry.
Screenshot_20220403-113231_2.png

She produced a very pleasant Mango tropical punch aroma mixed with a subtle pine aroma during flower.

20220607_185545.png

In the vape she's an absolute delight. She produces a thick, smooth, and flavourful vapour. Very reminiscent of a mango tropical jello. The effects are body numbing, and calming. Perfect for a restful night's sleep.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy growing!
:peace:

A awesome looking Sour Crack, my luck was down and my seeds never sprouted. Deep disappointed and I felt the pains of financial loss :nono: . Now I’m very envious of your work.:peace:

Great review- and have to agree 100% with your experience. I grew a Sour Crack last spring and she was exactly as you described. To many pokes and she calms the body and puts my "lights out". I just wish she produced more, because me and friends keep wanting more of her.

Back