Outdoor Outdoor 51 N Goriilaunit 2K22

Thanks, a real variety of outdoor classics there. Also one I didn't expect, Sugar Black Rose. I notice it was an early version, how did she do?

Hope you have better luck this season. Did you find a different place?
Sugar Black rose Ev is the best herb since the beginning of my career, potency, quality, resistance and appearance after drying at the highest level. cutting is early October or max mid-October. next season there will be more SBR Ev. I'm going back to my old place in the swamp, I'll put on a photo trap to be sure.

Wow, sounds good! Glad you found a strain that works you.

I have a small number of beans of the standard version, will grow them indoors at some point. I fear I'm too far north for even the EV to finish in time outside..:sad:.

Is it not a bit risky to go back to the same place this season? Now that the thieves know about it?

Anyway, I wish you success this year. :greenthumb:

Wow, sounds good! Glad you found a strain that works you.

I have a small number of beans of the standard version, will grow them indoors at some point. I fear I'm too far north for even the EV to finish in time outside..:sad:.

Is it not a bit risky to go back to the same place this season? Now that the thieves know about it?

Anyway, I wish you success this year. :greenthumb:
on the old place there are two options, the accomplice may have stolen the tops because he has gambling and powder problems so perhaps he needed money ? This year he knew there were plants there, but I told him there were photobuckets and nothing was lost, and if it was a typical thief he would definitely look again this year. Also you have to take a chance, I will have a few more spots. I have to harvest something because we have hard times....primarily expensive electricity so good outdoor material will be sought after.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Yeah we have really expensive electricity just now too. So I have to keep my indoor grows small. I will be doing an outdoor grow this year. Have some plots, but it's difficult to find good ones that are well hidden...

Best of luck to you for this year's efforts. :thumbsup:

small seed project. Freezeland bx f2
DSC02625.JPG
DSC02626.JPG
DSC02628.JPG
DSC02629.JPG
DSC02631.JPG
DSC02632.JPG
DSC02633.JPG
DSC02634.JPG
DSC02635.JPG
DSC02636.JPG