Question about bag size.

Arthur

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
personal F1
Hey all.

I’ve got several photo strains I’ll be running outside this year. I’ve never been in a place that I had the room to not worry about it, so if I grew outdoors it was kept small and off in a corner. Now I’m on 20 acres with farmland surrounding, in a med legal state.
I have seeds just popping up of several strains, will clone as soon as they’re ready and run those thru and narrow the selection of those going outside.
So, 6-10 plants depending on what I find in the seeds cracked.
So final bag size…20 gallon? 45? 60? The soil here needs some work, a lot of clay…but there’s time still too… so amend and go straight to the ground? Or bags and a pallet or two of soil? IMG_9996.jpeg

This is just behind an overgrown barbed wire fence about halfway back on 20 acres. Vegetation is thin now, but summer you can’t see this area unless you’ve trespassed.

Hey all.

I’ve got several photo strains I’ll be running outside this year. I’ve never been in a place that I had the room to not worry about it, so if I grew outdoors it was kept small and off in a corner. Now I’m on 20 acres with farmland surrounding, in a med legal state.
I have seeds just popping up of several strains, will clone as soon as they’re ready and run those thru and narrow the selection of those going outside.
So, 6-10 plants depending on what I find in the seeds cracked.
So final bag size…20 gallon? 45? 60? The soil here needs some work, a lot of clay…but there’s time still too… so amend and go straight to the ground? Or bags and a pallet or two of soil?View attachment 1652512

This is just behind an overgrown barbed wire fence about halfway back on 20 acres. Vegetation is thin now, but summer you can’t see this area unless you’ve trespassed.

Boy I don’t know I would think in the ground or raised beds with soil like you say but giant pots might be good also. One thing for sure this is going to be one hell of a grow:worship::toke:

@WildBill might be your guy he is very knowledgeable in this area

Back