Show Grows 2022 ParfactWorks, Zeusol ZE250 Test/Review

Day 31

Stretch is underway, and she's developing as I would expect. She has pistils at every node, with hints of preflower. She appears to have taken well to the lighting schedule as she remains highly vegetive and healthy.

Screenshot_20221031-120341.png

The spectrum is shifting red and the UV will be most intense in the coming weeks.
Screenshot_20221030-200342.png

Having precision control over the available spectrum is an exceptional attribute. I was discussing the ZE250 in emails with ParfactWorks and they said that APP based controlability is in the works for the RJ11 at the moment.

Thanks for checking in!
:peace:

If you're interested in learning more about the ZE250, or any of their lights. You can find them all at the ParfactWorks site.
:pass:

Day 36, and she's stretching and developing as I'd expect. The soil has been amended again, and she seems on track with no signs of health issues or deficiencies. The spectrum is shifting more red, and I will continue to slightly increase power every third day. At this point the ZE250 Wattage is peaking at around 115 watts, and 400 PPFD at the moment. The light will remain 18-24 inches above the canopy until mid flower.
Screenshot_20221107-095409.png

Thanks for checking in!

Day 36, and she's stretching and developing as I'd expect. The soil has been amended again, and she seems on track with no signs of health issues or deficiencies. The spectrum is shifting more red, and I will continue to slightly increase power every third day. At this point the ZE250 Wattage is peaking at around 115 watts, and 400 PPFD at the moment. The light will remain 18-24 inches above the canopy until mid flower.
View attachment 1535678

Thanks for checking in!

Something about water on leaves. Looks cool and is kind of calming.

Day 40, and she's received a bit of LST to spread her canopy. By the looks of her, I'd say she loves the light and schedule. Light perimeters remain on a progressive incline for flower.

LST 11/11
_20221111_103235.JPG

Next Day
_20221112_201137.JPG

Thanks for stopping by!

:toke:

Day 47, and she is progressing as I'd expect. She's received another top dress, and will weekly until harvest. She's basking in about 125 watts of power and 450 PPFD. The schedule has shifted to bloom, and she continues to thrive under the ZE250. Quite an impressive little light.

Screenshot_20221120-201553.png

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:

Day 54 and she's behaving exactly as she did before. I've continued her weekly amendments, and at this point she needs water daily. She's now receiving daily Fulvic & Silica supplementation to help support trichome development and overall good health. The ZE250 is running at 150 watts, and staying remarkably cool with a 91° running temperature.

Screenshot_20221127-110208.png

An overhead view of her main cola structure shows her features are consistent with the last 2B I raised. Although, the ZE250 's ability to control the spectrum has allowed me to keep internodal spacing closer, and her overall stature more squat than my last run with the 2B under a single dimmer fixture. The ability to precisely control the available spectrum has great benefits.

11/27
Screenshot_20221127-105053~2.png

11/25
Screenshot_20221126-104143.png

Thanks for stopping by and following along!

If you would like more info about ParfactWorks lighting, follow the link to the website.

Hello fellow growers,
it is now day 64 and she's progressing as I'd expect and even a tad bit faster this time around. The lighting is set at an increasing 33 DLI at the moment. I've continued to slowy increase noon UV exposure, and I've reigned it in at 20% of peak power. I've kept her squat, her canopy even with LST, and she looks to be on her way to producing a number of stacked gracious Colas...

Screenshot_20221204-002410.png

The ZE250's ability adjust UV is an excellent feature. UV can encourage plants to build more trichomes, and toughen them. A plants defense to UV is to build more trichomes. The leaves can sometimes become thick and hearty as a response as well, coating themselves in oils full of terps.
Screenshot_20221203-110518~2.png

With the cycle being nearly completed, I don't think it's too early to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the ZE250. The spectrum control alone is priceless. Even if you don't want to use a RJ11, the triple knob control with the available UV is going to give an edge over others who do not IMO. Couple that with great materials, diodes and hardware. IMO that's an equation for efficient, high quality horticulture lights that last.

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Back