Show Grows 2022 ParfactWorks, Zeusol ZE250 Test/Review

:toke:
Looking in at day 70, and Ogreberry is now beginning to fade indicating she's reaching the end of her cycle. I expect that within the week to 10 days she will be harvested. Her growth has been exceptional under the ZE250.
Screenshot_20221211-153720~2.png

Her buds are solid, and dense. And with the available controlled UV, her trichome production this run has exceeded the last. And it's quite apparent , as her aroma is exceedingly loud this time with a more pronounced foot funk undertone.
Screenshot_20221210-195512~2.png

Screenshot_20221210-195149~2.png

Light
perimeters have been steady for the past week. At this point I will reduce the environment temp, and 3000k will now be slightly reduced by 1% daily until harvest to help usher her fade colours..
Screenshot_20221212-092716~2.png

It's been a great run with the ZE250, what an exceptional light! Next stop, possibly harvest! And in the coming weeks, I will give my final review!

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my experience with the ParfactWorks ZE250! If you're interested in learning more about ParfactWorks lighting, please follow the link! They have a plethora of great sales happening for Christmas!

:peace:

Day 75, and it's harvest day! She's rock solid, with girthy buds. She absolutely loved the ParfactWorks ZE250, and my natural daylight simulation schedule! I believe she will yield around 100+ grams, possibly more..

This girl presents with a powdered sugar type aroma, on top of the Grape Soda. She smells heavenly, but it's a matter of time until she'll completely put her unwashed socks on..
:crying:

Screenshot_20221218-092640.png

Screenshot_20221218-093953.png

Screenshot_20221218-093811.png

Screenshot_20221218-145343.png

Screenshot_20221218-094507.png

Many thanks to @Twenty20 Adam for allowing me to test your stellar Ogreberry cultivar! And for anyone not aware, Ogreberry is now available to the public at NASC!

A huge thank you to ParfactWorks for allowing me to test this phenomenonal light! It's been a true privilege!

If you're in the market for a horticulture light, I highly recommend checking out ParfactWorks lighting products! Follow the link to find out more.

www.parfactworks.com

Special thanks to all of you for following along! I will be back in short order with the weigh in results!

Happy Growing!

Last edited:
Day 75, and it's harvest day! She's rock solid, with girthy buds. She absolutely loved the ParfactWorks ZE250, and my natural daylight simulation schedule! I believe she will yield around 100+ grams, possibly more..

This girl presents with a powdered sugar type aroma, on top of the Grape Soda. She smells heavenly, but it's a matter of time until she'll completely put her unwashed socks on..
:crying:

View attachment 1547794

View attachment 1547796

View attachment 1547797

View attachment 1547886

View attachment 1547803

Many thanks to @Twenty20 Adam for allowing me to test your stellar Ogreberry cultivar! And for anyone not aware, Ogreberry is now available to the public at NASC!

A huge thank you to ParfactWorks for allowing me to test this phenomenonal light! It's been a true privilege!

If you're in the market for a horticulture light, I highly recommend checking out ParfactWorks lighting products! Follow the link to find out more.

www.parfactworks.com

Special thanks to all of you for following along! I will be back in short order with the weigh in results!

Happy Growing!
Yes Gym Socks,! That's what I tell people too

Time for the weigh in results.. I am very pleased with the return @ a bit more than 1 gram per actual watt.

Thanks again to ParfactWorks for allowing me to test this amazing light, and once again to @Twenty20 Adam for allowing me to test these amazing genetics! And of course to all of you for following along!

If you'd like more info about ParfactWorks lighting, please follow the link below:
www.parfactworks.com

:pass:

Last edited:
:pass:

A little PSA for my fellow Stoners who may be looking for a quality grow light. ParfactWorks is having a killer BOGO sale on these outstanding grow lights:

LP 1000
WF420
ZE250
PT120 Pro

Just follow the link and enter code BOGOPW at checkout to receive your discount for your free light!

Happy Valentines Day Gromigos!

:bighug:

Last edited:
Back