Dutch Passion Parup Pa Pooo.... The Triumphal Return of The King....

Nice Haul Mr Ganjamoto!!!! :D

:drool:

Hope you're well buddy!

:d5:

Last edited:
Mr Ganjamoto you have done it again my friend.. well done!! eimages.jpg

Love the AutoXtreme, gorgeous colours as well as yield. I think the word 'Ganjery' is now officially part of the Dutch Passion language.....what a great name for a coffeeshop as well !

Hello your High-ness :Sharing One:
I do apologies on being such an eager beaver but any updates coming soon?

Please forgiveth my absense milord. I shall flog myself with the branches of my preceding harvest as penitence for not being present to witness the magical green thumb the King so majestically flips.

Hi, sorry been meaning to come back to you about the light ( think i asked you in march last year lol - see previous comments)

Did you have a fav light? I was thinking about buying that plasma light (K9 LOL) you have but was very confused about which model to go for as there is a 01 and 02 version. I want to use it in bloom ideally? What model do you have? How well did it do in flower? looking to chuck out my hps and save of utility cost,

How did you compare it to HPS/led ECT?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, your ladies are amazing!!!!!! Looking back at the dairy I was also impressed with the DWC pots. I myself was thinking of using Autopots, is there much difference?

Sorry for all the questions.

Back