Dutch Passion Parup Pa Pooo.... The Triumphal Return of The King....

Mr ganjamoto

Censured by the forum enforcers for excessive bota
Reaction score
P1000550 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Started yet? Have you asked Tony for their newest strains? Might be even more fun to watch you doing those (if that´s even possible).

I´m really looking forward to see what you can do with the Durban Poison though. All the best!

Subbed!!

Welcome back your Ganja-ness. This is gonna be quite a show!
"Munch..munch..munch :AFN Site News:

Welcome Back Mr Jorilla Ganjamoto :)

Looking forward to seeing how this one goes down!
Are you gonna grow these in bubbles again??

Im im subbed and looking forward to seeing some little tails soon!

Hail ^_^

"kudos"

Hello Mr ganjamoto! Two days ago I I was on a swedish forum and read that autos couldn't get big, that they where a waste of time. I wrote and explained a bit and told them to come visit autoflower.net or just Google your nick so they could see with their own eyes what an auto could deliver. Have a good time growing and...... Let's Rock!

Welcome to the Party.... and Palace Guidelines.......

Bonjournio and new year salutations my guests....

It has been well over a year since the King has graced you with the start of a Jorilla grow party and the benevolent monarch that is I has decided to throw a Mr the King Jorilla ganjamoto grow party to see in the new year....

However before the party starts the King would like to make a public decree of the party guidelines to be voluntarily adhered to within thread

1.) Keep things bright and light hearted, no energy vampires at this party thank you (party's are meant to be fun....)

2.) Lots of fawning adulation towards the King

3.) No cussing.

4.) No referring to the the ladies I am nurturing as anything other than girls, ladies and Princesses.

5.) Questions that are answered in my previous sticky threads will be answered as Read The Stickies or RTS for short (I have given up spoon feeding...)

6.) Have fun.

7.) Remember the King has an ego larger than the US national debt and occasionally likes to blow smoke out of ones regal anal sphincter.... Parup Pa Pooo....

Sorry what time is it did you say?.... 1028 gee no that's not the right time....Why am I thinking of 1028? Gee Oh what ever... No it's Party time...

the King declareth now lets get this party started....

One can party all day unless one starts in the morning! :)

Cheers!

Time to play a little catch up....

P1000557.jpg

P1000563.jpg

P1000589.jpg

P1000590.jpg

P1000593.jpg

Salutations.... More to follow....

Subbed!:wiggle:

Happiness hath returned to the Kingdom.
We have waited with bated breath for many a cold winters night for the return of his Royal Highness!!

Let the Royal Games Commence"pher Wiggle"

Back