Dutch Passion Parup Pa Pooo.... The Triumphal Return of The King....

I'm speechless :eek: BOMPOMBOMPOMBPMPOMBPMPOMBOMPOMBOMPOM!!!

Just amazing looking princes all of them!

elvis looking.jpg

Very nice King
:Sharing One: :fire: :tiphat:

Princess Gloria is like a Sophie Dahl type model! Lots to love but definately very beautiful.
Princess Alicia is a little more of a Gisele Bundchen, with the long limbs :)

2 Super models in the cupboard is pretty good going! :)

eGhyMXpzMTI=_o_borat-proposes-to-pamela.jpg

Salutations Royal BLUE*

Indeed the King is blessed with supermodels in the royal ganjery...

Yes the two splendid humanoid supermodels have an open invite to spend an evening entertaining the King (who shall supply suitable ointments, implements of pleasure and ample herbage)

Just wait till you cast your eyes upon the long limbed Princess Cordelia... (possibly when the sun sets this eve)

The King would BOM-NOM the lovely Princess himself if it wouldn't cause an uprising or stirrings of discontent amongst the verminous unwashed multitude... and the only beheadings the King can condone are of the Princesses in the ganjery... not of the general populace

Cordelia is a golden Princess... a Princess of the Plasma Orb...

The King would also like to express the royal gratitude for thoust not posting a photo of the strange fellow below in his rather disgustingly splendid mankini... you know the one...

Till later

Toodle pip....

:tiphat:

Princess Gloria is like a Sophie Dahl type model! Lots to love but definately very beautiful.
Princess Alicia is a little more of a Gisele Bundchen, with the long limbs :)

2 Super models in the cupboard is pretty good going! :)

eGhyMXpzMTI=_o_borat-proposes-to-pamela.jpg

Greetings King Jorilla,
please accept my compliments to the gorgeous ladies of your sur-realm:)

The orca film looks it's doing an amazing job, judging by the looks of princess Cordelia in a corner with no light over her. Truly amazing skills and setup.
I'd ask for the princess' Cordelia's hand, but sincerely I'm into slightly more mature ladies, however young blood has its advantages:)
So maybe next time, oh King Jorilla.

Bliss!

Salutations Mr Balarama

The Kings Princesses would like to extend their gratitude for your praise of their beauty...

Princess Cordelia is now ready for the taking... her little lollipops are milky with some amber... she will be appearing as a centrefold soon... perhaps this eve...

Yes the orca film is indeed amazing stuff allowing for better development all round...

Secret Jardin have started making tents in certain sizes lined with orca and there is also a kit available to line a tent... are they borrowing the Kings ideas???...

Toodle pip....

:tiphat:

Salutations Mr Grim and all...

Awesome. She most be nearly done.

Indeed and here presented for your delectation is debutante beautiful Princess Miss Cordelia AutoExtreme DWC...
P1010660.jpg

P1010670.jpg

P1010672.jpg

P1010674.jpg

P1010675.jpg

P1010678.jpg

P1010681.jpg

P1010683.jpg

Back