Sweet Seeds Pasimito`s Sad Tent

I tried to rep ya for #107 but i didn't see that it worked, i'll slap you for #110 instead, but really...the yield looks very good Pasi, it looks like a 4oz plant so far, DANG ! nice handy work, Sir.
:slap:

Hey Pasimito,

Nice Job on your Sweet Auto's. They Look real excellent.

Hopefully they will give you some great smoke.

I know I am drooling now.

Peace

:Sharing One:

Eek

330443d1393954497-pasimito%60s-sad-tent-img_0601.jpg

:point:

pasi ! i am dripping on my keyboard:drool::drool:your spot on:thumbs: beautiful bud.:slap: had to rep you for the saliva:drool::grin::Sharing One:

Thanks for suppoert guys. today is a anniversary 50 day since germ;), girls going on sensi a&b, overdrive, and molases from time to time + cal/mag. I plan to feed them for 10 more days and i think since 60 day i will switch to water for 1 or 2 weeks.

heres my 2 sads 50 day outside of tent: IMG_0611.jpg IMG_0618.jpg

And heres my Dark Devil in 6,5l coco airpot at her 36 day:

IMG_0643.jpgIMG_0649.jpgIMG_0653.jpg

Hi pasimito!

You SAD autos are looking great, congratulations. Now they only need to get mature and get the flowers more compact a yet a bit fatter. Will be a good production, I think.

Regarding the nutes I personally like that the plants loose all the nutes in the final weeks. If these plants were mine I would just give them water from now until harvest, which would probably allow me to avoid the flush. But if you want to give them some more nutrients do it only once or twice and don't abuse on the dosage, maybe half the dosage mentioned in the bottle would be enough.

Keep it up mate. All the best and sweet smokes! :Sharing One:

tommy

looking dam nice :jaw: pasimito :Sharing One:,nice sweet med :pass: enjoy your harvest brv:slap:Peace Kudo.jpg

pasimito, I rly want to see some pasimitos pics if you know what I mean :)

Hi friends, long time didnt posted anything, the girls are going fine, stared to ripening prety well, they go on plain water with a bit of molases sice few days.

Btw i ordered some dragons for my next run, so happy:)

S.A.D auto day 61

IMG_0700.jpgIMG_0696.jpgIMG_0687.jpg

And here is Dark Devil in day 43 in coco 6,5l airpot. She`s so huge compared to Sad`s.

dd.jpg

Back