Sweet Seeds Pasimito`s Sad Tent

Looking good :d5: filling the tent out nicely

They look awesome for day 37 bro.

They look awesome for day 37 bro.

thanks mate i try to keep Your feeding sheulde, but i dont have zym and carbolad instead of those i feed them with a bit mollases.

regards Tang

hey pasi.! your right on track!:dance2: they are fine! i would not mind camping out in your tent, and having my way with your girl's:hump::bone::woohoo:

nice one mate!
thanks for sharing this great work my friend!
i'll be around to see how they finish!
sweet vapes!

Jaypp

Looks Good.
Are you saturating your media now and then letting it get fairly dry before feed/watering again?
If you have a well draining media, this is a pretty easy thing to get a handle on.
Hardest thing for some people to do is leave the damn plants alone!

Pasi'- looking damn good mate! Folks have given good advise too,.. watering is a variable thing, and flexible too; again, strain to strain variations, soil types, etc., all play their part in watering frequency... I don't use coco myself, so I avoided really saturating the soil, so as not to smother the soil herd....watering to small run off, if any, is how i did it- and weight! As for the Ca-Mg, keep on wih the extra supp's at about 1/2 strength, or what ever keeps it from worsening, until about10 days or so best guess before harvest...you want her to have to scavange for nute's, drawing off those fan leaves!

Hi just a quick update, DD is getting huge she has trippled her height in last 10 days. Cal/mag no longer new spots, so i think its handled.

Dark Devil day 29 in COCO

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture328498-img-0559.jpg

S.A.D day 42

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture328495-img-0552.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0555.jpg