Sweet Seeds Pasimito`s Sad Tent

Looks good my friend :d5: All the s.a.d's I have grown have been cal/mag hogs for sure.. What kind of odor is she giving off bro? Easiest well to determine which pheno you have.. I have found two distinct pheno so far
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

Dubv thanks for visiting. As for smell i cant see anything specific for now, can You describe those 2 phenos?

Structures of the plants are pretty rock solid and don't change much.. However the odor and buzz varies between a black domina dominant pheno and hashplant dominant pheno.. The black domina pheno is my personal favorite as its seems more potent. The is one will be easy to tell by odor as she goes from cat piss to rotten onions and in final cure a orange incense type smell and taste :thumbs:

Hi pasimito!

They're looking great. Very happy to see this and thanks for the reminder, I really wanted to be around more often but between November and April is crazy time for the seed business around here.

They seem to be very vigorous plants and they are developing just fine. Keep it up mate, all the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Good grow Pasi :)

Does S.A.D. mean Sweet Afghani Delicious ? I just read through the Sweet Seeds catalogue and it's the only match but i like to make sure :)

All the best,

steely

Good grow Pasi :)

Does S.A.D. mean Sweet Afghani Delicious ? I just read through the Sweet Seeds catalogue and it's the only match but i like to make sure :)

All the best

steely

Yes sir, i saw the pack.

The S.A.D. S1 seems to enjoy olasses as well as A Cal/mAg muncher ...even n frst stages of Veg she was Excited to eat some Molasses ...

I'll have to remeber the sads like the calmag when i get to growing some out,looking good pasimito !

Uptate from day 37.

They going on sensi a&b, b-52, bigbud, and a bit of molasses +calmag.

S.A.D day 37​

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture327033-img-0532.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 49