New Grower Pest infestation or Fungus/Mold infection ?

Cannagus

Ictis Ficedulae Imperium
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Best Coast Genetics Lake Tahoe photo/ 100% germination, decent yield, great taste and stone
Based on the pic below I'm going with insect. First saw one of these in the patch last Saturday.

IMG_0530.jpg

This is a bit of...off site action I have going, Alien OG. I was there to defoliate anyway, these plants throw so many leaves they get in their own way. And defoliate I did, heavily, removing as much of this stuff as I thought I could get away with and not risk having the plants just drop out if this issue continues after I've removed all this tissue. It's progression was astonishing to me, only 3 days before it had not yet manifested. I collected all the material I cut away and disposed of it.

IMG_0525.jpg

If anyone feels like they are even like 80% solid on what is wrong, please feel free to pipe up (pun intended) As I said, these plants are prolific foliage makers but I don't see how I could defoliate this away at this rate for another 3 months. My entire fortunes don't depend upon this one patch, but I'm on my first go-around here, lately things have been shaping up real nice and I'd like to stomp it out and finish this thing feeling like I get to pimp walk for a few days for doing so well lol.

Based on the pic below I'm going with insect. First saw one of these in the patch last Saturday.

View attachment 1328021

This is a bit of...off site action I have going, Alien OG. I was there to defoliate anyway, these plants throw so many leaves they get in their own way. And defoliate I did, heavily, removing as much of this stuff as I thought I could get away with and not risk having the plants just drop out if this issue continues after I've removed all this tissue. It's progression was astonishing to me, only 3 days before it had not yet manifested. I collected all the material I cut away and disposed of it.

View attachment 1328023

If anyone feels like they are even like 80% solid on what is wrong, please feel free to pipe up (pun intended) As I said, these plants are prolific foliage makers but I don't see how I could defoliate this away at this rate for another 3 months. My entire fortunes don't depend upon this one patch, but I'm on my first go-around here, lately things have been shaping up real nice and I'd like to stomp it out and finish this thing feeling like I get to pimp walk for a few days for doing so well lol.
Yes that is insect damage. You also have a secondary infection bacteria/viral/fungal ? Get some Soutern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide and give it an application.

IMG_0530.jpg

Thank you for your time MO'G that sounds good it was Southern Ag ferts that I chose to use and I'm really happy with it so that works great for me. I have other plants that I think have the same disease but no sign of the insects. I'll get back to you, cheers and happy growing.

Back