Pest/mold control outdoor

Yea i reKon a spliffs worth is possible ! If you make loads of mistakes or just are plain un lucky then hell yes - a spliffs worth is on the cards but if you do some reading then you aint gona be making mistakes and if you do some more reading your gonna generate some "luck".
Personnaly i grow autos and photoperiods as i like a selection of flavours and highs.

Cheers maffro!
I would go with photos but they take too long from the little ive read about em and some dont end up flowering till late dont they?
plus ive read loads on autos now and like to think ive got a pretty good understanding on the growing side of it with them. Are photos much different?
I would only ever be growing in the garden, in pots with the sun doing all the work light wise and me watering/nuting. Photos worth it for that?

I would also recommend learning a bit about potato blight, and the conditions that cause it, and signing up to Blightwatch

Cool man cheers for reply, whered you even get that stuff from though mate? Did you just spray it on the whole plant, and at what sort of dilution ratio we talking like 1:10 water/hydro perox?

Yeh i rekon the autos will be sound outside in the summer over here, its not too bad the weather normally so as long as its same as last year it should be sound :D

Here's Jorge Cervantes explaining it better than I ever could:

[video=youtube;S7jE7qzfgQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jE7qzfgQs[/video]

Cheers for the video link man. He seems safe that jorge bloke! Guna have a watch of some more of his videos if he got a channel on youtube or something. That seems good too the H202 wash, never seen anything like that though.

Cheers for the link to that vid man, was a good watch! He seems so sound too that jorge haha. Never seen anything like that before washing it in a hydrogen peroxide bath lol. Ill have to check out a few more of his vids if he has any

an outdoor auto thats ok in hot climates pr much less short of perfect conditions Ive had poor experiences with autos outdoors and I know for a fact most(not all but tangelo i doubt is one)dont do well from start outdoors.imo if I were you and had a small T5 for Veg indoor and some of flower for the first 2 maybe 3 weeks or longer till she smells then finosher her up outdoors.since shes not a heavy smeller either thats how I like to do autos.but right about 3 weeks into flower then pop her outdoors to spin them flwoers up way more than the T5'but the temps n things will play a role so she needs to be as healthy as possible in my dealing.Autos and most outdoor conditions dont do so hot.know several ppl who claim different as well as other whom Ive seen them do well.just not as well as one would hope.imho Outdoors is for Photos or late mid flower and beyond for outdoors.

IMO youll get no more than a half ounce if done all outside if your lucjt.maybe a touch more.just due to stunting and temp issues.much less any soil conditions n so on.

an outdoor auto thats ok in hot climates pr much less short of perfect conditions Ive had poor experiences with autos outdoors and I know for a fact most(not all but tangelo i doubt is one)dont do well from start outdoors.imo if I were you and had a small T5 for Veg indoor and some of flower for the first 2 maybe 3 weeks or longer till she smells then finosher her up outdoors.since shes not a heavy smeller either thats how I like to do autos.but right about 3 weeks into flower then pop her outdoors to spin them flwoers up way more than the T5'but the temps n things will play a role so she needs to be as healthy as possible in my dealing.Autos and most outdoor conditions dont do so hot.know several ppl who claim different as well as other whom Ive seen them do well.just not as well as one would hope.imho Outdoors is for Photos or late mid flower and beyond for outdoors.

IMO youll get no more than a half ounce if done all outside if your lucjt.maybe a touch more.just due to stunting and temp issues.much less any soil conditions n so on.

Whats a T5 mate? Im guessing its a light? Maybe i could get a light an start the auto indoors. I haven't considered that at all. Would the plant not stress out and die though going from inside where its nice and warm to outside where here in the UK it can be chilly even in the summer.

Also I no you may think this is silly but i wouldn't really want to leave the light on whilst I'm out the house to be honest not with the heat they produce and that id be paranoid of a fire starting lol. Seeing as im doing AUTO's would i be able to put the light on the plant whilst I'm home and then off when i go out? Or would the random light 'purges' mess it up?

I suppose i could get a LED lamp as they dont produce no heat do they so safer and more energy saving, im just not sure if there any good though? Also what colour is need blue or red, and with led they have a mix of red and blue spectrum i noticed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420993085.121798.jpg

Like this sort of L.E.D light i would be thinking looks good £60 off ebay, i have no idea about how much wattage i need per plant an that this is 180 so im guessing its only 1 or 2 plants worth. Ill have a research now but all your opinions/advice help out too.

LEDs generally have a more Red spectrum an d often will need for really fully filled out grows,is a T5 or CFL lighting to enhance Veg as well as flower.mostly veg so imo youd be better off getting a small 4-8 bulb 2 ft long T5 HO panel and running them up for 30+ days and stick them outside.Oh yeah T5 is a form of CFL High Output lighting which doesnt put out heat to start a fire as long as you dont push it up against cloth or matches or something.take standard precaution n youll be fine.I run three panels often and have zero issues with heat unless its summer.and as far as your lighting it would be best to run a times atleast 16 hours imo.during the time your most often home or right before you wake up by several hours or something.not no staggered mish mosh of lighting schedules,youll confuse your plant if that is done constantly.

and the coolness outside might be an issue.as long as it dont dip down much below 65-68 F or much hotter than 80F is going to start messing with your plant.like I said most autos are geared for indoor main growing.ALL autos darn near can be grown outside.but some do better than others and ive never done them OD.so really couldnt tell ya and never listen to the breeder in many cases like Barneys.it was taken from stocj that handles them temps and conditions and they pass that info on think itll do the same and it dont. LOL!

T5 light.I have two of these myself.when I bought them they were all of 50 bucks USD.but its still not a terrible price.
http://www.amazon.com/EnviroGro-FLT...ie=UTF8&qid=1420994345&sr=8-3&keywords=t5+2ft

LEDs generally have a more Red spectrum an d often will need for really fully filled out grows,is a T5 or CFL lighting to enhance Veg as well as flower.mostly veg so imo youd be better off getting a small 4-8 bulb 2 ft long T5 HO panel and running them up for 30+ days and stick them outside.Oh yeah T5 is a form of CFL High Output lighting which doesnt put out heat to start a fire as long as you dont push it up against cloth or matches or something.take standard precaution n youll be fine.I run three panels often and have zero issues with heat unless its summer.and as far as your lighting it would be best to run a times atleast 16 hours imo.during the time your most often home or right before you wake up by several hours or something.not no staggered mish mosh of lighting schedules,youll confuse your plant if that is done constantly.

and the coolness outside might be an issue.as long as it dont dip down much below 65-68 F or much hotter than 80F is going to start messing with your plant.like I said most autos are geared for indoor main growing.ALL autos darn near can be grown outside.but some do better than others and ive never done them OD.so really couldnt tell ya and never listen to the breeder in many cases like Barneys.it was taken from stocj that handles them temps and conditions and they pass that info on think itll do the same and it dont. LOL!

T5 light.I have two of these myself.when I bought them they were all of 50 bucks USD.but its still not a terrible price.
http://www.amazon.com/EnviroGro-FLT...ie=UTF8&qid=1420994345&sr=8-3&keywords=t5+2ft
That is a wicked deal for a bank of quality t5 floro's. 8 bank four feet long for 189.00 Canadian with free shipping. IMO T5's are the best for vegetative growth. They just explode under them and with enough are decent for flowering too

Back