Indoor Petite Creme Caramel

Hey Alan, sorry to hear about all the stuff that happened on this grow, but the summer is here, well sort of, and its getting hot, Regroup, light up, kick back, and plan for the fall. All the best for your future grows

insert just took the words out of my mouth! :)

One other thing though... if you ever find it hard to have a good place to dispose of early buds you can send them to my address LOL :)

INH and Hugo--you are absolutely correct--summer break. Will adapt to my environmental limitations next time. And like you say regroup. Thanks guys.

CCcuring2.JPGWell, time to wrap up this thread. To the left and below is a photo (excuse the shadows) of the small harvest after curing for a few weeks. No weight--buds are tight yet light--est. 5 gr. Aroma has been sweet fruity to berry and the same when vaped. No official smoke report going up because there are some good ones up and this grow was on survival mode. My impression of a conservative amt. vaped over a one hour period = very mellow. I will have a smoker try it for a second opinion. Take it easy -- all.

CCcuring2a.JPG

Last edited:
That sure is a sweet little pile of buds Alan. :thumbs: I can't wait for mine to get done!
+rep for that Sweet Fruity Berry goodness!

a crop is a crop is a crop!:thumbs:nice pile of tasty nugs!:drool:good save! +rep

Thank all for the likes and the reps. I appreciate it. I'll be enjoying all your grows for the next few months. Take it nice and easy.

very nice mate buds look great +rep

Back