Indoor Petite Creme Caramel

You bet KindredSpirit. Always nice to have a fly fisherman on board. Will expect a photo of your catch and secret stream.

she is a beautiful lady alan! i would love to watch her develop.....:drool:hubba hubba!

Howdy astronomy. Another fisherman and a stargazer to boot.

:pop: Very nice healthy looking girl :thumbs:

Beautiful plant bro! I may have to try one of them.+1 for ya!

Thanks fullauto and et al. Give an update tonight.

Update----

Well, I am caring for a slow developing and environmentally sensitive Northern Light. DubV and ashcream saved it from a little ride out to the desert about a week and 1/2 ago. After six weeks it stopped growing up and out. It now has ever so small pre-flowers and the tacoing is improving somewhat. If the CC finishes in a few weeks, I can pump in some humidity, give it all the light and nurse it back. I will start it on flowering nutes next week.

I may have feed the CC a bit too much last week--even though it was a small dose. Not realizing: The plant is very small and the amount of water was insufficient for dilution and run-off (64 oz.) She is showing some yellowing along serrations of leaf edges and a patch of discoloration on an upper leaf or two. Yellowing is mostly on new growth and here and there. No major leaf necrosis or blanket yellowing.

Plain aerated water tonight. Once again, not enough at 64 oz. for a good run-off. PHed at 6.36. The 1/2 oz. of run-off Phed at 8.36. This is just not enough water to get a good reading. To concentrated at 1/2 oz plus crud on the pot plate.

Lots of trichs forming and dropping to nearest leaves. They look good and tall with large heads and are clear at this time.

I believe I will watch her for the next few days. If it looks like the PH is going to be a real big problem I will adjust. However, I don't want to do a serious flush, unnecessarily, and stress the plant at this stage. Just trying to get over the finish line.

Take it nice and easy. Input aok. Photo next week. And everyone is free to post photos etc. on this thread.

Last edited:
sounds great alan, you have to have a few yellow leaves,or your not pushing the limits of growth. " if your not living on the edge your taking up to much space!":smokebuds:space the endlees frontier, these are the voyages of the starship enterprise on a five year ..............blah, blah, blah,:D

:pop:...i've been waiting on this..:D..subbed up brotha!..:smokebuds:

Back