pH down/up

I'll ph up if I accidently go down to like 5.5, but 4 is a stretch. I imagine u could just ph it back up, but i'd start over with a new batch.
Thank you. Will do that! No more pouring directly from bottle anymore. Haha 😂 cheers

Thank you. Will do that! No more pouring directly from bottle anymore. Haha 😂 cheers
Yea, u need a dropper for ph down, a few drops goes a long way. Now the ph up, takes ALOT of drops to move up.
My tap water is around 7.8 ph, 3 drops of PH Down puts it right around 6.5 ph.
But i've had to use 10 drops of Up to move up .2/.3.

Yea, u need a dropper for ph down, a few drops goes a long way. Now the ph up, takes ALOT of drops to move up.
My tap water is around 7.8 ph, 3 drops of PH Down puts it right around 6.5 ph.
But i've had to use 10 drops of Up to move up .2/.3.
Yeee. Very sensitive stuff. Always dip a teaspoon in it, just make it wet. Enough for 5l. My water is around 8.
This time the kitchen was to far away. You live and learn.

Perhaps start over with another mix and spare the mix for some hours or a day later. Depending on how your water is, the ph will rise over time.
Thats what i do if i messed up too much - happens from time to time with a stoned brain.
If you're in a hurry and you are on the stronger side of your nute mix, and go with RO water just add some tap, most of the time no special ph+ needed. But all that depends on the base you start with. I haven't any chlorine in my water, so it's an easy going. Too much chlorine can do harm.
I'd never spend money on a ph+.

Good luck!

Perhaps start over with another mix and spare the mix for some hours or a day later. Depending on how your water is, the ph will rise over time.
Thats what i do if i messed up too much - happens from time to time with a stoned brain.
If you're in a hurry and you are on the stronger side of your nute mix, and go with RO water just add some tap, most of the time no special ph+ needed. But all that depends on the base you start with. I haven't any chlorine in my water, so it's an easy going. Too much chlorine can do harm.
I'd never spend money on a ph+.

Good luck!
Thanks man! Did mixed it with some tap and gave it to my chilli plants. They dancing of joy now! 😁
And did I new one for the girl. Didn't even need pH down in this phase. 6.5 exactly with the veg nutes. Boom.
Don't know what I was up to last night. 😆 Case closed.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Our water and soil is usually very alkaline. We don't need to buy pH up, we just add more water if it got a little too acid. I usually dilute the pH down, in a separate glass, before adding a little to the five gallon bucket, help me not to overdo it. I have two buckets, so if i really went over, i can use the second bucket to 'adjust'. Did that make sense?

Our water and soil is usually very alkaline. We don't need to buy pH up, we just add more water if it got a little too acid. I usually dilute the pH down, in a separate glass, before adding a little to the five gallon bucket, help me not to overdo it. I have two buckets, so if i really went over, i can use the second bucket to 'adjust'. Did that make sense?
No, not really. Your example is just water right? 🤔
Mb if just adjusting water it will work? If I add water to my nutrient mix I will fuck up my water nutrients ratio. 🙂

Back